autism and bullying or critism

Hi,

Just want to know part of your autism, has any of you guys got bullied or crticised by the adult before as an autistic person as i heard some autistic people are much vulnerable to be bullied or criticised for their too difference?

why don't you share with me some of your story as part of my autism,I've been bullied alot and criticised and i felt very traumatizing and have been having a stress meltdown in my own room.

Parents
  • Weirdly I have an old high school friend turned bully on my Facebook today saying well how can you be autistic you never looked weird? I found that insulting so replied. Shes then replied didnt your parents know you were autistic (she knew my parents were barely around) then added well everyone wants to be diagnosed for everything now a days. Shes close to being blocked but I felt I should educate her a little first. Sadly she has a working history of the police if her facebook is anything to go by so I felt I had to put her right before blocking her as I thought why did I accept you.

Not seen her since high school thankfully looking at her replies. Theres so much judging if you say you may be asd  I think it's wrong to be forced to hide in the shadows. Why are bipolar, depression etc all acceptable.

Plus my huge social justice radar pipes up

• Weirdly I have an old high school friend turned bully on my Facebook today saying well how can you be autistic you never looked weird? I found that insulting so replied. Shes then replied didnt your parents know you were autistic (she knew my parents were barely around) then added well everyone wants to be diagnosed for everything now a days. Shes close to being blocked but I felt I should educate her a little first. Sadly she has a working history of the police if her facebook is anything to go by so I felt I had to put her right before blocking her as I thought why did I accept you.

Not seen her since high school thankfully looking at her replies. Theres so much judging if you say you may be asd  I think it's wrong to be forced to hide in the shadows. Why are bipolar, depression etc all acceptable.

Plus my huge social justice radar pipes up

Children
No Data