autism and bullying or critism

Hi,

Just want to know part of your autism, has any of you guys got bullied or crticised by the adult before as an autistic person as i heard some autistic people are much vulnerable to be bullied or criticised for their too difference?

why don't you share with me some of your story as part of my autism,I've been bullied alot and criticised and i felt very traumatizing and have been having a stress meltdown in my own room.

Parents
  • Well, I get told I take criticism personally, have wrong perceptions and there is nothing wrong with me (unless it is in writing).

I know I am on the spectrum and those behaviours cannot be changed easily.  Thus certain narcissists, bullies and selfish people will pick on someone they think is the weakest link.  

They never change and just become more devious by knowing how far they can go in work without being caught out and generally move into management.

• Well, I get told I take criticism personally, have wrong perceptions and there is nothing wrong with me (unless it is in writing).

I know I am on the spectrum and those behaviours cannot be changed easily.  Thus certain narcissists, bullies and selfish people will pick on someone they think is the weakest link.  

They never change and just become more devious by knowing how far they can go in work without being caught out and generally move into management.

Children
No Data