Would you be able to recommend the best online delivery by post pharmacy for an autistic person in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland?

Would you be able to recommend the best online delivery by post pharmacy for an autistic person in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland?

• I've been ordering my medications online for some time now, and I've come across a trustworthy option for people in the UK and even some parts of Northern Ireland. The pharmacy I recommend is Click Pharmacy. They offer online delivery by post, which can be particularly helpful for individuals who prefer the convenience and comfort of online ordering, especially considering the challenges that can come with going to a physical pharmacy. You can explore their services and offerings at this link: https://www.clickpharmacy.co.uk/

• I understand that finding a reliable online pharmacy for someone with specific needs like autism is crucial.

• Nice info thank you!

• "Hi! There are a few different online deliveries by post pharmacies that cater to autistic individuals in the United Kingdom. A few of these pharmacies include: -Autism Pharmacy: www.autismpharmacy.co.uk/ -The National Autistic Society: https://www.nas.org.uk/ -Autism Speaks: https://www.autismspeaks.org/ - Pillpal: https://www.pillpal.to/ Each of these pharmacies caters to different needs and offers different services. It is important to consult with a professional to see which would be the best fit for your autistic individual."

• Hi! I believe there are several pharmacies in the UK that do online delivery. Most of the time, I use Pharmacy2u because they have the best service to my mind.
    There is also another service that I often use, but it is not from the UK. It’s [hyperlink removed by mod please do not post links to sites] pillpal and they do the delivery across Europe and the UK. The good thing about this website is that there are some drugs you cannot possibly find in UK drugstores. You just need to be careful with the law to ensure your order will not stop at the border and you will not get into any kind of legal trouble.

• NB You can also order repeat meds via your GP's app. 

• Most local pharamcies will deliver.  Worth looking at that - partly because they'll have a relationship with your GP and so any issues are easier to resolve.

• Well, if this is a delivery for an autistic person, he needs delivery without delays, and so that there is a guarantee that nothing will happen to the package.

• I use pharmacy2u they are great! Use the app to order what I need and boom it turns up in the post, simple. Easy and stress free Slight smile

• Hi California,

Have you looked into Pharmacy2U? You still need to order your prescriptions via your GPs website, but if you switch your designated pharmacy to Pharmacy2U they will ship them via the Royal mail for free! :) you just need to pay for the prescription or state why your exempt from payment.

I hope this helps. I do this as my nearest pharmacy is a 45 minute walk away, isn't on a bus route, and i don't drive. It has been an amazing time saver :)

• I use what used to be called Echo, but it's now owned by Lloyd's Pharmacy. The app is called "LloysDirect (formerly Echo)". Though you can just use the website (web.lloydsdirect.co.uk). It's easy to make an account, and order your meds. Then they're sent directly to your door. 

• Why on-line?   Isn't it just much easier to deal with your local pharmacy?    They can talk direct to your gp for repeat prescriptions and sort out any problems directly.

• Do you mean those that fill your prescription and then send it to you direct, rather than having to collect it from a local pharmacy?

• Boots pharmacy maybe?  Depends on what you want and where you are though. 

From their website: "*Please note the repeat prescription home delivery service is only available to patients registered with a GP in England. However, the option to collect in store is available for all customers registered with a participating GP anywhere in the UK."

Have used Boots myself for ordering various things over the years, never had them fulfil a prescription though so I can't comment on that.

• For medications, many local pharmacies will deliver and GPs can electronically deliver the prescriptions directly to them.

Most GPs also allow online request for repeat prescriptions.

For non-prescription stuff I just use Amazon.

• nope, i wouldnt be able to lol ...i only ever use them when have perscription tbh but local chemist for me is called cohens chemist and that is the chemist that is tied to my local GP medical center so i guess thats possibly the official NHS uk chemist/pharmacy thing perhaps?

but alot use holland and barret for alternate treatment anyways.