Would you be able to recommend the best online delivery by post pharmacy for an autistic person in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland?

Would you be able to recommend the best online delivery by post pharmacy for an autistic person in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland?

Parents
  • Hi California,

Have you looked into Pharmacy2U? You still need to order your prescriptions via your GPs website, but if you switch your designated pharmacy to Pharmacy2U they will ship them via the Royal mail for free! :) you just need to pay for the prescription or state why your exempt from payment.

I hope this helps. I do this as my nearest pharmacy is a 45 minute walk away, isn't on a bus route, and i don't drive. It has been an amazing time saver :)

• Hi California,

Have you looked into Pharmacy2U? You still need to order your prescriptions via your GPs website, but if you switch your designated pharmacy to Pharmacy2U they will ship them via the Royal mail for free! :) you just need to pay for the prescription or state why your exempt from payment.

I hope this helps. I do this as my nearest pharmacy is a 45 minute walk away, isn't on a bus route, and i don't drive. It has been an amazing time saver :)

Children
No Data