This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

CBD OIL

Has anyone tried CBD OIL to help with calming Autistic children?

Parents
  • Tried it doesn't work. Along with the majority of antipsychotics I learnt what works well for nurotypical minds doesn't work for Autistic minds are trauma and anxiety comes from the toxic breed known as nurotypicals if we were truly accepted in a nurotypical world we wouldn't have a problem with anxiety. The doctors tell you it's because your Autistic and that's why you have anxiety the real reason we have anxiety is cause the world's a messed up place and people are hostile and toxic towards.

• You can only say that it did not work for you. It does work for me and I am diagnosed as having ASC. Though things could be improved a lot for autistic people in society, it is obvious that society will be best fitted to the  neurotypical as they are in the overwhelming majority.

• ASC is ASD it's just the politically correct yank term for it it's a placebo dude a cleaver marketing scam you guys just use the term condition instead of disorder cause you think it sounds more pc even though in reality both words mean the same thing.

• My pleasure. I particularly like the origins of 'grass', as in 'grassing someone up'. The second word is almost never used these days but it was 'hopper'. 'Grasshopper' rhymes with 'shopper', someone who 'shops' - sells others out - usually to the police.

• +1 for using one of my favourite bits of cockney rhyming slang...

Reply Children
  • My pleasure. I particularly like the origins of 'grass', as in 'grassing someone up'. The second word is almost never used these days but it was 'hopper'. 'Grasshopper' rhymes with 'shopper', someone who 'shops' - sells others out - usually to the police.