This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

CBD OIL

Has anyone tried CBD OIL to help with calming Autistic children?

Parents
  • Tried it doesn't work. Along with the majority of antipsychotics I learnt what works well for nurotypical minds doesn't work for Autistic minds are trauma and anxiety comes from the toxic breed known as nurotypicals if we were truly accepted in a nurotypical world we wouldn't have a problem with anxiety. The doctors tell you it's because your Autistic and that's why you have anxiety the real reason we have anxiety is cause the world's a messed up place and people are hostile and toxic towards.

• Tried it doesn't work. Along with the majority of antipsychotics I learnt what works well for nurotypical minds doesn't work for Autistic minds are trauma and anxiety comes from the toxic breed known as nurotypicals if we were truly accepted in a nurotypical world we wouldn't have a problem with anxiety. The doctors tell you it's because your Autistic and that's why you have anxiety the real reason we have anxiety is cause the world's a messed up place and people are hostile and toxic towards.

Children
  • You can only say that it did not work for you. It does work for me and I am diagnosed as having ASC. Though things could be improved a lot for autistic people in society, it is obvious that society will be best fitted to the  neurotypical as they are in the overwhelming majority.