* this thread needs YOU ! *, Which car/motorbike/tractor/drone/plane/skateboard/surfboard/boat/train is the coolest ever

I used fast cars, motorcycles, drinking beer, fighting, chasing women, and having bad relationships to try to fit into society but the real issue was I was on the spectrum.

It took me a long  time to work out what the real issue was. Have you had a similar experience ?

did you up the adrenalin in your life to try and fit in ? like climbing ice mountains at night with a torch on your head !

did you drink far too much to overcome your lacking social skills ? Funny stories are most welcome as well of course we do need a laugh.

Have you made a complete tit of yourself ? lets us know please.

Did you join the army or the navy by mistake ?  lets us know please. 

does driving cars and/or motorcycles help calm your autism related anxiety or make it worse (eg road rage) ? lets us know

did autism cause you to be so aggressive you got arrested a lot,,,, how did you deal with it, how did your parents deal with it ?

telling jokes about your autism and autistic mistakes is most welcome

Parents

• Being very much into the conceptual shape and style mergers of the Lamborghini cars, which for me started and remains to an extent faithful to the Countach:

Like as you pictured earlier in this thread with the other sports and farming model, I thought, '(ooh ~ I could post an image or two of one or more of my favorites too including the Aventador and the Veneno ~ ooh; ooh)' but I saw and was overwhelmed by something I had not seen before, and it has taken a bit of time to get used to it ~ i.e., not just staring at it's curvatures, lines and intricacies ~ rather than taking screenshots as follows of the Sian:

Which I thought, '(ooh ~ that's a nice concept car!)' ~ but no, not so, it was a concept car perhaps once upon time, but 'they' (as in the elves, pixies, fairies and mystical creative folk at Lambourgini imaginarium) did make a real one appear actually as follows:

https://www.theweek.co.uk/hypercars/103076/lamborghini-sian-2020-news-leaked-images-design-specs-price-and-release-frankfurt-motor-show.

• Glad Tidings! To Mr. DeeplyThoughtful!...

I have been away from this Forum upon "Vacation" (see My Pokemon Thread)... yet I did see this and I am so very cheered by it.... YES REALLY! 

Thanx so much for replying to Me! You scare Me with Yer Deepness'n'all, but then You post a 'Monster Car' like this...?

I am at a loss for words to describe this, especially the REAR view! If this was parked around where I (am forced to) live (SouthWest London)... Then absolutely *no-one* would dare to leave their house, they would be so scared of that rear-end view of the Car! 'Children would stay indoors and babies would refuse to be born' (to quote a certain Film)... if they ever saw that back-end which You pictured there! 

Can I Thank You enough...? You are an older Poster than Myself, so I do not think so. Thank You for supporting this Thread!

• Thank You So Much for This. Honestly I cannot think of much else now, after ALL of this Thread... My Tyres may have shredded, but, as I said, I cannot currently afford new Tyres. (Or something. (!!))

All I can do is quote others now, it seems...

... E.G. - "Keep Death Off the Roads... Drive On The Pavement!"

• Thank You So Much for This. Honestly I cannot think of much else now, after ALL of this Thread... My Tyres may have shredded, but, as I said, I cannot currently afford new Tyres. (Or something. (!!))

All I can do is quote others now, it seems...

... E.G. - "Keep Death Off the Roads... Drive On The Pavement!"

Children
No Data