* this thread needs YOU ! *, Which car/motorbike/tractor/drone/plane/skateboard/surfboard/boat/train is the coolest ever

I used fast cars, motorcycles, drinking beer, fighting, chasing women, and having bad relationships to try to fit into society but the real issue was I was on the spectrum.

It took me a long  time to work out what the real issue was. Have you had a similar experience ?

did you up the adrenalin in your life to try and fit in ? like climbing ice mountains at night with a torch on your head !

did you drink far too much to overcome your lacking social skills ? Funny stories are most welcome as well of course we do need a laugh.

Have you made a complete tit of yourself ? lets us know please.

Did you join the army or the navy by mistake ?  lets us know please. 

does driving cars and/or motorcycles help calm your autism related anxiety or make it worse (eg road rage) ? lets us know

did autism cause you to be so aggressive you got arrested a lot,,,, how did you deal with it, how did your parents deal with it ?

telling jokes about your autism and autistic mistakes is most welcome

Parents Reply

• Being very much into the conceptual shape and style mergers of the Lamborghini cars, which for me started and remains to an extent faithful to the Countach:

Like as you pictured earlier in this thread with the other sports and farming model, I thought, '(ooh ~ I could post an image or two of one or more of my favorites too including the Aventador and the Veneno ~ ooh; ooh)' but I saw and was overwhelmed by something I had not seen before, and it has taken a bit of time to get used to it ~ i.e., not just staring at it's curvatures, lines and intricacies ~ rather than taking screenshots as follows of the Sian:

Which I thought, '(ooh ~ that's a nice concept car!)' ~ but no, not so, it was a concept car perhaps once upon time, but 'they' (as in the elves, pixies, fairies and mystical creative folk at Lambourgini imaginarium) did make a real one appear actually as follows:

https://www.theweek.co.uk/hypercars/103076/lamborghini-sian-2020-news-leaked-images-design-specs-price-and-release-frankfurt-motor-show.

Children
  • Thank You So Much for This. Honestly I cannot think of much else now, after ALL of this Thread... My Tyres may have shredded, but, as I said, I cannot currently afford new Tyres. (Or something. (!!))

All I can do is quote others now, it seems...

... E.G. - "Keep Death Off the Roads... Drive On The Pavement!"

• ...Um... Hi... Sian, and Diamante... Words fail Me... All I can do is vote up just once... remember what I said about respecting You and being a bit scary...? Well, You Trounced Me, over Eleven Times with all of that, for certain, Sir!

As being not a competitive but a collaborative person, I did not mean as such to trounce you.

I honestly cannot compliment enough, there. Honestly. I wonder if this happens to Your Good Self a lot, but... You Construct Posts as EXCELLENT as that, and wield verbosity like a Sword... but all I Myself dare to do is write simple things like "PHWOAR!" (Yes I managed to post it again, wehey!)...

Well I am very glad you liked the post, very glad indeed, but as far being complimented for which . . . the verbosity has gotten complained about and requests for concision and less detail have been quite common. So writing here on this forum and getting feed back from people who are more concise in their writing; is rather a treasure on earth to learn from, such as is the case with your good self and everybody else's, definitely.

You honestly to Myself do read like a person *made* for writing Fiction/Books. I know this because I am a writer Myself, but I suffer from the affliction of being a "Cynosure"... (I get "ripped off" too much.). But to reply to Them big ol' Posts there... as I said... all I can think of is mostly ".....!!"

Well twenty odd years back I was working on a graphic novel, but the rate of images required prevented me from getting published in a well known comic ~ they wanted in a week what I was doing a year!  More recently I have been working on doing a written novel with illustrated images for each chapter, and a few illustrations at certain points in-between possibly. So in a sense you have had a bit of taster of what's to come sort of thing.

I am glad that I have found a common ground, at least, in Lambos and the Harrier Jump Jet. I have something I can tease about/Nickname You in a way... I can think of You whenever I see these again... Sir DeepLamborghiniThought..

Would Lady Disambiguating "Tomcat" Cynosure work perhaps if I am not being too F14?

On the subject of which ~ the seeming merge of the Harrier with the F14 to become the F35B Short Vertical Take Off and Landing (STVOL) combat aircraft looked quite interesting:

And another I really quite liked the look of as being a SU-PAK-FA:

Which was a prototype for the SU-57:

Which due to its thrust-vector-tastic-ness can do stuff such as this:

(As I said to Mr. Aidrian... I might be slowing down upon this Thread now... especially since I do not Drive/Fly/Vacation Myself. One day I might, but not so far...) I might think of something else to Post here, but that is not as yet happening. So... S'long, and Thanks Muchly again.

Lichen-wise very much also until of course something awe or otherwise phwoar inspiring comes along.

• ...Um... Hi... Sian, and Diamante... Words fail Me... All I can do is vote up just once... remember what I said about respecting You and being a bit scary...? Well, You Trounced Me, over Eleven Times with all of that, for certain, Sir! 

I honestly cannot compliment enough, there. Honestly. I wonder if this happens to Your Good Self a lot, but... You Construct Posts as EXCELLENT as that, and wield verbosity like a Sword... but all I Myself dare to do is write simple things like "PHWOAR!" (Yes I managed to post it again, wehey!)...

You honestly to Myself do read like a person *made* for writing Fiction/Books. I know this because I am a writer Myself, but I suffer from the affliction of being a "Cynosure"... (I get "ripped off" too much.). But to reply to Them big ol' Posts there... as I said... all I can think of is mostly ".....!!"

I am glad that I have found a common ground, at least, in Lambos and the Harrier Jump Jet. I have something I can tease about/Nickname You in a way... I can think of You whenever I see these again... Sir DeepLamborghiniThought... 

(As I said to Mr. Aidrian... I might be slowing down upon this Thread now... especially since I do not Drive/Fly/Vacation Myself. One day I might, but not so far...) I might think of something else to Post here, but that is not as yet happening. So... S'long, and Thanks Muchly again.

• Please excuse the poor quality regarding the grouped images above ~ as I spent a day image setting  some really good ones ~ or so I thought, then this irritating and exasperating as it usually gets website deleted the lot for data compression purposes!!! So I did a quick patch by getting some relevant screen shots, put them together, and did a single screen shot of each lot for each section ~ hence the decrease in image quality with each copy.

• Glad Tidings! To Mr. DeeplyThoughtful!...

Glad greetings and in addition good tidings to you Miss Disambiguating Cynosurely!

I have been away from this Forum upon "Vacation" (see My Pokemon Thread)...

I myself too go on virtually oriented gaming (or dvd boxset watching) holidays because actually taking my body outward bound just overwhelms and freaks it out mostly, poor thing ~ whereas distracting it and also absorbing me in an aspergenic focus through staged levels (or episodic story lines) is just richly the right ticket and the complete tonic for me and my embodiment.

yet I did see this and I am so very cheered by it.... YES REALLY! 

Thanx so much for replying to Me! You scare Me with Yer Deepness'n'all, but then You post a 'Monster Car' like this...?

I am at a loss for words to describe this, especially the REAR view!

Well in respect of your thanks for my reply it was very much in so doing a pleasure, and in respect of your query about me posting images of a 'Monster Car' ~ perhaps you might be cheered further with a couple more especially oriented images to complete the collection, i.e., the first with air-o-foil down and the last with the air-o-foil up:    

If this was parked around where I (am forced to) live (SouthWest London)... Then absolutely *no-one* would dare to leave their house, they would be so scared of that rear-end view of the Car! 'Children would stay indoors and babies would refuse to be born' (to quote a certain Film)... if they ever saw that back-end which You pictured there! 

After having gotten a bit confused about finding the Lamborghini Sian and it being a real car, I still longed to find an actual concept car to conceptually think about it and most particularly one that was white, or silver-white. (The white thing involves what I think of as the NASA space tech canvass effect, as derived from doing tech drawing and concept design.)

So through the internet of many things I traversed onwards and found a concept car that was not white . . . . but it was that particular kind of green that was gracefully wrapped very much around the angular and curved elegance of yet another one of those dribble and drool for me Lamborghini cars[, called the Lamborghini V12 Vision Gran Turismo].

It did not at first look entirely right to me, but it increasingly displayed no wrong as I sought to find it ~ those blessed pixies, elves, fairies and other mystical creative folk had done their magical thing at the Lamborghini imaginarium once more again, happy-happy-joy-joy as follows:

Now in terms of conceptually thinking about cars, I imagine it is not 2019 today, but 2244, and I am describing a classic retro car having been refitted with modern [future] day tech. There are as such two things to keep in mind, 1.) all italic text involves narrative that is one part fact but one or more parts fiction, and 2.) in accordance with the theorized technology of 2244, all engines in cars are a bit smaller than baked bean cans, with the most common designs involving one in each wheel:

Here starts the fictional writing content of this post.

The LED's up the front and the back [of the Vision GT] are not only lights now, being that the Blue Spin dimensional Plain Blades on the front wings now provide horizontal (Left/Right) and vertical (Up/Down) motion, and that the Red Spin dimensional Plain Blades up back as converge in upon the 'Equilateral Induction Driver' (or EID) ~ provides forward, reverse and axial motion (with the axis of rotation in any direction being (when occupied) the center of the driver's chest or also the passenger's chests).

The EID is rather a bundle function wise, but as an induction driver it allows standard gravity traction driving for roads, up to a limit of 360 M-P-H, and special gravity slipstream driving, with limits of up to 3-60, 7-20 or 10-80 M-P-H, depending upon track. Slipstream driving or racing allows curving arcs and degrees of linear trajectories, as involves interweaving or interwoven platonic Escher form geometry tracks. 

The EID is also an inertial dampener, otherwise referred to more generally as an Environmental Serenity Stabilizer, allowing anything from no sense of motion, to seven senses of axial motion, as is required for 10-80 track racing or driving. The E-S-S function can be deactivated for eight senses of motion ~ as used with standard tarmacadam* flat surface road driving, with such roads only in the future being used and maintained by enthusiasts.

(*Neoplasticrete or N-P-Crete became the road surface of choice worldwide in 2065 as it is self-repairing, solar and piezoelectric power-creating and storing (for national grids and retro-tech (to us) cars or new tech to you cars), and road markings are illuminated, reflectively polarized (for speed and road traffic warnings) and the road surfaces react (in terms of texture and appearance) to different atmospheric conditions, with thin-lined triangles and thick-lined hexagons appearing across the road for zero and sub-zero temperatures and grip, with thin and thick wavy lines appearing across the road diagonally for damp or slippery grip-conditions, and straight thin to thick lines along the road for dry, hot and sticky grip-conditions. Apologies for the informative I hope digression ~ now back to the car:)

As an Artificial Intuition System, the EID can operate as an assistant to or as company for the driver, or it else operates as the automatic driver of the car, if so desired, or as required in medical emergencies involving cryo-stasis in ambulance mode.

All vehicle chassis are now grown or printed in Unicell Packs, Tanks, Pools or [energy] Fields as depending upon aim, scale and environment, as crystallize the form/s of the chassis as geometrically interwoven nano fiber lattices, which intersect and interlock with each other through the eleven dimensional plains ~ allowing impact forces on and reverberations through the chassis to be absorbed as energy; which by cycle-back enhances the structural integrity of the vehicle, energizing the slipstream stream power cells, and with excesses of energy being dis-planed (or vented off) into Zero-Point-Space.

So from conceptual fiction back to actual facts again:

Then joy of joys, further along on my traverse though the conceptual and actual car planes, I happened across a white / near-white concept car which just happened to be a Lamborghini again, and yet further joy of joys it turned out to be rather in the style and character of the Countach. Yay, yay and yay! 

It is called if not known before ~ the Lamborghini Diamante:

And from reported facts to fiction writing again:

With this particular Lamborghini (or likeness of one if it is a polyformer), it not only appears advanced enough technologically to emit electromagnetic frequency waves and ionized gasses or vapors that induce generalized paranoia, agoraphobia or any other strategically required state of mind or madness, but also it appears advanced enough to shield itself and it's personnel from any external bio' and tech' detection or retaliation methods.

I mean compare the size of the Triangular Equilateral Induction Driver (EID) of the Sian (above) ~ which is all about acceleration and drive, and the same applies several times larger on the Diamante (below) with four dimensional plain blades ~ only it is a Hexagonal EID setup with the spherical-cone frequency wave emitter as coupled with the ionizing gas diffuser array also; which is all about neurogenic out-put, populace control and psi-warfare!!!!!!!! 

Here ends the fictional writing content of this post.

Can I Thank You enough...? You are an older Poster than Myself, so I do not think so. Thank You for supporting this Thread!

Well with glad tidings on the go back and so fourth ~ that's thanks enough whether that involves people with longer or shorter posting histories methinks, in that for however long or short a  particular numeration of threads or posts may be ~ they characteristically embody the insurmountable and indefatigable mystery of each person's conscious self diversity. That in itself is sacred to me, and your facilitation and affirmation is very much as such appreciated, particularly on on the Harrier Jump Jet front and especially on the Lamborghini front too. Yay, yay and yay!

• Glad Tidings! To Mr. DeeplyThoughtful!...

I have been away from this Forum upon "Vacation" (see My Pokemon Thread)... yet I did see this and I am so very cheered by it.... YES REALLY! 

Thanx so much for replying to Me! You scare Me with Yer Deepness'n'all, but then You post a 'Monster Car' like this...?

I am at a loss for words to describe this, especially the REAR view! If this was parked around where I (am forced to) live (SouthWest London)... Then absolutely *no-one* would dare to leave their house, they would be so scared of that rear-end view of the Car! 'Children would stay indoors and babies would refuse to be born' (to quote a certain Film)... if they ever saw that back-end which You pictured there! 

Can I Thank You enough...? You are an older Poster than Myself, so I do not think so. Thank You for supporting this Thread!