* this thread needs YOU ! *, Which car/motorbike/tractor/drone/plane/skateboard/surfboard/boat/train is the coolest ever

I used fast cars, motorcycles, drinking beer, fighting, chasing women, and having bad relationships to try to fit into society but the real issue was I was on the spectrum.

It took me a long  time to work out what the real issue was. Have you had a similar experience ?

did you up the adrenalin in your life to try and fit in ? like climbing ice mountains at night with a torch on your head !

did you drink far too much to overcome your lacking social skills ? Funny stories are most welcome as well of course we do need a laugh.

Have you made a complete tit of yourself ? lets us know please.

Did you join the army or the navy by mistake ?  lets us know please. 

does driving cars and/or motorcycles help calm your autism related anxiety or make it worse (eg road rage) ? lets us know

did autism cause you to be so aggressive you got arrested a lot,,,, how did you deal with it, how did your parents deal with it ?

telling jokes about your autism and autistic mistakes is most welcome

Parents
  • Another digression, やれやれ...

I am a RollerSkater Myself, or am trying to be. Social constraints and all. I prefer All-Terrain Boards, rather than Skateboards. Skateboarders, I see them trundling down a road, thinking that they are really fast and silent, but they are the opposite. But please do not tell anyone else that I said that. (!) 

(Puts nose up in a haughty manner, and says "pfui!" yet again.)

See the next reply, though...

• This something else which I have always wanted to say publicly again. When I used to skate, Skaters and MotorCyclists were very NICE to Me. Pedestrians and Pushbikers were not. It is like a sort of hidden hierarchy/pecking-order going on, just like cyclists vs car drivers vs Bus drivers... Just airing a thought, there.

• I read somewhere that it's about 10mm skin per 10mph if you come off over 30mph!   Disappointed

• i now two slightly damaged knees :) but 30 mph on a skateboard is very thrilling !

• towed on a skateboard while holding on to a motorcycle. Don't do it !

It is late (00:50h) again. But additional FYI for anyone interested... as far as I know/have seen: being "towed" can be done on RollerSkates and on an All-Terrain Board. It has a lot to do with wheel size and with skills... an AllTerrainBoard has bigger wheels, and for Rollers there exists the sport of "speed skating" anyway. 

... As Said, with regards to using a skateboard...? Indeed - NO 'don't try this at home, kids!', even though Marty McFly seemed to do it, it was just a Movie! And I guess that I am signing off for now with that (slightly reckless) Public Information Message.  

• towed on a skateboard while holding on to a motorcycle. Don't do it !

It is late (00:50h) again. But additional FYI for anyone interested... as far as I know/have seen: being "towed" can be done on RollerSkates and on an All-Terrain Board. It has a lot to do with wheel size and with skills... an AllTerrainBoard has bigger wheels, and for Rollers there exists the sport of "speed skating" anyway. 

... As Said, with regards to using a skateboard...? Indeed - NO 'don't try this at home, kids!', even though Marty McFly seemed to do it, it was just a Movie! And I guess that I am signing off for now with that (slightly reckless) Public Information Message.  

Children