18_09_17.....For those that have lost the thread....mis-wired ramblings....short circuit!

For those of you that have lost the plot, tangled yourself in the thread, lost a marble, misplaced their armoured shelll....hang out here!

This is the Home for the Mis-Wired, waiting for the ferry to Autopia / sitting in the waiting room of diagnosis .....tickets please! All aboard!

QUESTION. - How long do you give it before we get our threads in a twist on this one!?.....

ANSWER - I give it 24 hours....

tick, tick, tick....

Parents Reply
  • Hi missy sorry to hear your not well,hope you feel better soon. Mary,,,I mean Ellie you may have a point?but I have a better version than miss poppins,my dear wife, every time I look for something it has invariably moved,she denies it but why else would it all be neatly stacked in order????

Ironing on a day like today? My wife does bizarre things like that,managed to paint a bit more LOL.nearly finished.I told her not to iron my stuff!but does she listen,nader no way,

I am a scruffy individual who isn't happy unless I am covered in rust or dust.

New thread? Ok but It won't attract as big a following with my name on it as yours ellie! Why else would we keep coming back here? 

Off to have a think? Try and grab some enjoyment today folks,you deserve something nice,honey?,muffins?,chocolate?,whiskey?a big cigar?.

hug to hug,to me to you to me,()()xx

Children