Have our lives been stolen from us?

To all the other single, jobless or not 30 somethings out there,

Do you feel like life has passed you by?  Where normies had social lives, had fun, got decent jobs, had families,

people like us fell through the cracks, living in others' shadows, persecuted for invisible differences and resigned to crappy job placements or stuck on the dole, trapped in our own boxes and too odd to be considered feasible friends, lovers, partners, etc.

Parents
  • Yes. I definitely feel as if life is passing me by. And definitely persecuted for differences that I'm not even aware of. I even got told once that someone felt uncomfortable because I'd offered her a birthday present! Do neurotypicals not offer people birthday presents? What's so different about me doing it!!?

• Yes. I definitely feel as if life is passing me by. And definitely persecuted for differences that I'm not even aware of. I even got told once that someone felt uncomfortable because I'd offered her a birthday present! Do neurotypicals not offer people birthday presents? What's so different about me doing it!!?

Children