This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Riots

This surge in far-right violence is frightening me. I'm dreaming about it and having trouble focusing at the moment. My sensitivities seem to kick off badly when stuff like this is going on.

I keep away from the news best I can but it seems to be everywhere.

How do you deal with the issues out there today?

Parents
  • hey that guy Caelus was right actually. Starner is going to use this to enforce a strict police state on the British public. Look it up it’s true. This is like the country being put on lockdown. Don’t get me wrong what these people are doing with they’re riots is making things worse as it’s giving starmer the excuse he needs to shut down the country and label anyone that questions the government a far right fascist.

• Thats what they said about bush in the 2000's . He would announce a state of emergency. it never happened. If anything like that happens, i would anticipate for this now current 'storm in a teacup' to really get out of hand

• Thats what they said about bush in the 2000's . He would announce a state of emergency. it never happened. If anything like that happens, i would anticipate for this now current 'storm in a teacup' to really get out of hand

Children
No Data