I believe everyone is bisexual what does everyone else think

Hi really want to talk about this and get other people’s opinions really. I genuinely believe that everyone is bisexual I am I know that but I see myself as a hetro romantic. I will admit that I find women attractive and think I would like a bit of that but when it comes down to dating I date men I can’t see myself getting together with a woman. I also know this person who swears that he is gay I knew straight away he wasn’t it was a cover up. I caught him once sending women flirty messages on his phone but I never called him up on it as it’s his business and not mine. As a woman on the spectrum I don’t know really I’m just curious as to what everyone else thinks. Like I said I find women sexual attractive but I would date a man rather than a woman. Please feel free to share your opinions on this topic. I mean no offence to this post I’m just curious really is it just me that thinks this or does anyone else. 

Parents
  • One of the things I really don't get, is why hetro men get so offended at being chatted up or found attractive by gay men, why can't they just say thanks but no thanks the same as so many women do?

• Is that common?

I know that women can often be offended when someone who is ugly asks them out, maybe the same thing is going on here - people for some reason get offended if the "wrong" person finds them attractive, and it gives them the ick.

When a gay man has come onto me I've never been offended, in fact I usually take it as a compliment, and just tell them I'm not gay, which they have always been fine with. In fact I've found gay men to be very gracious and polite and honest when it comes to that kind of stuff. I think it would be a lot easier to be gay because there wouldn't be all the games to play with women sending "signals" and expecting me to read their mind. I've had some very bad experiences with women in bars and clubs coming onto me, they always seem to get offended and then insult me after I haven't flirted back correctly (usually I don't even realise they are interested but they think I'm rejecting them).

• Is that common?

I know that women can often be offended when someone who is ugly asks them out, maybe the same thing is going on here - people for some reason get offended if the "wrong" person finds them attractive, and it gives them the ick.

When a gay man has come onto me I've never been offended, in fact I usually take it as a compliment, and just tell them I'm not gay, which they have always been fine with. In fact I've found gay men to be very gracious and polite and honest when it comes to that kind of stuff. I think it would be a lot easier to be gay because there wouldn't be all the games to play with women sending "signals" and expecting me to read their mind. I've had some very bad experiences with women in bars and clubs coming onto me, they always seem to get offended and then insult me after I haven't flirted back correctly (usually I don't even realise they are interested but they think I'm rejecting them).

Children
  • So can men, if they find out a woman they don't fancy is attracted to them, they can be quite cruel in their rejections too.

• That's a horrible thing to experience.  I'm sorry females have been that way with you.  Who would want to be with them anyway if they're that shallow and lack understanding?  You're far better off with someone who values clear and honest communication than nasty abusive women.  It makes me embarrassed to be female when I hear that kind of behaviour happens but equally I've had my fair share of the male of the species not accepting no for an answer when I'm not into them.... Sometimes I think it'd be easier living on a bloody Island. Meh!