I believe everyone is bisexual what does everyone else think

Hi really want to talk about this and get other people’s opinions really. I genuinely believe that everyone is bisexual I am I know that but I see myself as a hetro romantic. I will admit that I find women attractive and think I would like a bit of that but when it comes down to dating I date men I can’t see myself getting together with a woman. I also know this person who swears that he is gay I knew straight away he wasn’t it was a cover up. I caught him once sending women flirty messages on his phone but I never called him up on it as it’s his business and not mine. As a woman on the spectrum I don’t know really I’m just curious as to what everyone else thinks. Like I said I find women sexual attractive but I would date a man rather than a woman. Please feel free to share your opinions on this topic. I mean no offence to this post I’m just curious really is it just me that thinks this or does anyone else. 

Parents
  • One of the things I really don't get, is why hetro men get so offended at being chatted up or found attractive by gay men, why can't they just say thanks but no thanks the same as so many women do?

• TheCatWoman,

I wonder if that reaction is because there may be internal attraction there that the "hetero" man is uncomfortable with.  The reason I say this is because I used to feel scared if a woman made a move on me and it was due to the fact that you'd get beat up at my school or ridiculed if someone sensed you were attracted to the same sex.  I'm still wary of allowing myself to check women out when I'm out for fear of it being noticed.  There was a woman today on the bus and I'm sure there was an attraction there as we were both glancing at each other but I was too shy to smile as I still have that uncomfortable feeling.  I never had that shy feeling with men, it was always about finding a man to show others I was attractive enough to get someone.  The truth underneath was that I loved my best friend but daren't allow anyone to see that.  I wish I was just attracted to guys full stop as it'd be much easier, the pool of women is small.....

• TheCatWoman,

I wonder if that reaction is because there may be internal attraction there that the "hetero" man is uncomfortable with.  The reason I say this is because I used to feel scared if a woman made a move on me and it was due to the fact that you'd get beat up at my school or ridiculed if someone sensed you were attracted to the same sex.  I'm still wary of allowing myself to check women out when I'm out for fear of it being noticed.  There was a woman today on the bus and I'm sure there was an attraction there as we were both glancing at each other but I was too shy to smile as I still have that uncomfortable feeling.  I never had that shy feeling with men, it was always about finding a man to show others I was attractive enough to get someone.  The truth underneath was that I loved my best friend but daren't allow anyone to see that.  I wish I was just attracted to guys full stop as it'd be much easier, the pool of women is small.....

Children
No Data