It's done it again!

I've just spent ages typing a reply to a thread, only to find on trying to post that the site has decided I need to log in again! So now its all lost. I thought this was going to be sorted out? I'm really fed up.

Parents
  • Wish I could help, I hate when things like that happen.

It would be easier if it happens often to find a way to pre write them messages somewhere "safe".

It's hard to explain in a message, but you could use something really basic like windows notepad, it's in all windows versions so no need for any fancy installation. You can use windows search to find it , or a quick way is from run (press windows key and R to get run) type "notepad" , hit enter and it'll pop up. It's a very basic text editor that won't preserve any formatting. Type stuff in there, then top menu "file/save as" and find somewhere safe.

Then "control+A (selects all the current text) followed by

"control+c" (copy)

then switch to where you want to dump the text and finally use "control+V" to paste.

I know this all might sound like witchcraft, sorry if it's not helpful.

Alternatively, Feel free to have a rant at me if it helps get over how annoyed it's made you!

• No, I'm not going to rant at you, it's me and my total crapness with tech, apart from the fact that the site seems not to work properly which is surprising.

Reply Children