It's done it again!

I've just spent ages typing a reply to a thread, only to find on trying to post that the site has decided I need to log in again! So now its all lost. I thought this was going to be sorted out? I'm really fed up.

Parents
  • Wish I could help, I hate when things like that happen.

It would be easier if it happens often to find a way to pre write them messages somewhere "safe".

It's hard to explain in a message, but you could use something really basic like windows notepad, it's in all windows versions so no need for any fancy installation. You can use windows search to find it , or a quick way is from run (press windows key and R to get run) type "notepad" , hit enter and it'll pop up. It's a very basic text editor that won't preserve any formatting. Type stuff in there, then top menu "file/save as" and find somewhere safe.

Then "control+A (selects all the current text) followed by

"control+c" (copy)

then switch to where you want to dump the text and finally use "control+V" to paste.

I know this all might sound like witchcraft, sorry if it's not helpful.

Alternatively, Feel free to have a rant at me if it helps get over how annoyed it's made you!

• No, I'm not going to rant at you, it's me and my total crapness with tech, apart from the fact that the site seems not to work properly which is surprising.

• The site's a bit painful to use at times, so don't blame yourself!

Reply Children
No Data