A dating relationship

• Hey my name is Oliver [removed by moderator]
  • I'm 18 years old I'm single and looking for a relationship someone between the age of 16 and 20 
  • If anyone is interested please comment below 
  • Thanks 
  • Oliver 

Edited by moderator

Parents
  • Hi Oliver.

Even the "easy ones" wnat to know if you have any of the "three sixes"... (Height in feet, number of zeros in yrou anual paycheck, length in inches).

You want a real live girl? Ya gots to work at it, or at least sell yourself a bit, even if you have all the good points.

Please pay no heed to the above - it could put you off, and that could change your life.

People really should say 'in my opinion' when they are coming out with stuff like this.

The actual fact is that women (if it is a female you are 'looking for'?) are all different and all have different priorities.

I think kindness is no. 1 (for me).

The 3 things listed by ISperg do not feature for me or for most women I've known.

As you will know, meeting people is key, but also, relationships are different for us autistics.

All the very best with this.

• Absolutely! Sizes and zeros on bank account were never my priorities. For me the priority always was the relationship. Most important thing is mutual respect and something that the both have in common. The time spent with the person must be valuable and generally pleasant. I’m not “free” so not looking for anyone, just giving an example of what is and always was a priority for me. When it comes to money most important thing is stability. Sometimes some female colleagues asked me why don’t I find someone rich? The answer is easy - I don’t need rich (with the money). Rich inner world is better. 

• Absolutely! Sizes and zeros on bank account were never my priorities. For me the priority always was the relationship. Most important thing is mutual respect and something that the both have in common. The time spent with the person must be valuable and generally pleasant. I’m not “free” so not looking for anyone, just giving an example of what is and always was a priority for me. When it comes to money most important thing is stability. Sometimes some female colleagues asked me why don’t I find someone rich? The answer is easy - I don’t need rich (with the money). Rich inner world is better. 

Children