A dating relationship

• Hey my name is Oliver [removed by moderator]
  • I'm 18 years old I'm single and looking for a relationship someone between the age of 16 and 20 
  • If anyone is interested please comment below 
  • Thanks 
  • Oliver 

Edited by moderator

Parents
  • It's different for girls than for guys.

For a young guy looking for a girl, female and available is usually enough, but them wimmins will do things like look at your profile and see what Oliver D actually is all about...  

Even the "easy ones" wnat to know if you have any of the "three sixes"... (Height in feet, number of zeros in yrou anual paycheck, length in inches).

You want a real live girl? Ya gots to work at it, or at least sell yourself a bit, even if you have all the good points.

• It's different for girls than for guys.

For a young guy looking for a girl, female and available is usually enough, but them wimmins will do things like look at your profile and see what Oliver D actually is all about...  

Even the "easy ones" wnat to know if you have any of the "three sixes"... (Height in feet, number of zeros in yrou anual paycheck, length in inches).

You want a real live girl? Ya gots to work at it, or at least sell yourself a bit, even if you have all the good points.

Children