I hate my life, being autistic and so broken that the NHS won't touch me

and I have to post on an online forum because I cannot speak to my friends about it and they are probably tired and bored of my stuff now anyways. I am being kept at an arms distance anyways. I feel so alone. 

people that are being loved and with good lives are being killed or die in accidents and I am just wasting space and air. 

Parents
  • Oh no don’t say that, you’re very valuable. You are loved. I guess your friends might be distancing themselves because they don’t know how to help. Once you get yourself together your friends won’t be keeping you at arms length anymore. You just gotta figure out what’s bothering you and get some help. You’re not wasting space at all. You deserve to be here as much as the next person you’re no better or worse than anyone else. You’re right people who are loved are dying in accidents and from other causes. That’s why life is valuable and precious. If you need to talk to someone we’re all here for you on the forums. This is a safe place to be.

• Oh no don’t say that, you’re very valuable. You are loved. I guess your friends might be distancing themselves because they don’t know how to help. Once you get yourself together your friends won’t be keeping you at arms length anymore. You just gotta figure out what’s bothering you and get some help. You’re not wasting space at all. You deserve to be here as much as the next person you’re no better or worse than anyone else. You’re right people who are loved are dying in accidents and from other causes. That’s why life is valuable and precious. If you need to talk to someone we’re all here for you on the forums. This is a safe place to be.

Children
  • Well, I'm being treated the same way by this forum, so I figured there was no better place to reply to see whether I am still being blocked. Hello?

• I will never get myself together and I am never invited to anything special. I am just A friend, I am not really important to anyone. I could just vanish and very quickly I would be forgotten. 

I am so broken so that I am being refused diagnosis, which says a lot. 

I don't want to be here anymore. 

I am getting help, but it won't change that I have personality disturbances and sever complex trauma. I am so damaged that I won't ever find love

thank you for your kind words, but life just sucks for me