I forgive you

Forgiveness

Parents
  • Unforgiveness has no innocence to it.  (I do not intend to upset anyone by what I say as I said this without reading many replies. But I have met really bitter people who carry out years of hostility and revenge often attacking innocent people because they are not inwardly strong enough to forgive. I have seen really inwardly big hearted people who have forgiven others for some terrible things and they ooze with love from their inner beings!

• My cats are capable of manifesting a small rage of emotions that I can readily observe.

They will show fear, guilt, affection, happiness, annoyance, pleasure etc. and it's very discernable.

They also clearly evaluate my mood and will generally make themsleves scarce when I am busy and or stressed. If I am unpleasant to one of them (usually it's Blackie who is most likey to be insistant for attention at inappropriate times) he will look hurt for a while but eventually and obviously he forgives me. 

If cat's do forgiveness, then it must be a survival skill of some sort.

• Cats are survivors instinct I like cats :) I miss having cats around the house, forgiveness is learnt a life skill a passed on trait, whilst cats it’s genetic evolution they forgive to survive philosophy deep kind regards put autism into the works as well empathy etc good topic 

There’s environmental factors and life skills I was right 

ctb.ku.edu/.../main

• Cats are survivors instinct I like cats :) I miss having cats around the house, forgiveness is learnt a life skill a passed on trait, whilst cats it’s genetic evolution they forgive to survive philosophy deep kind regards put autism into the works as well empathy etc good topic 

There’s environmental factors and life skills I was right 

ctb.ku.edu/.../main

Children