I forgive you

Forgiveness

Parents
  • Unforgiveness has no innocence to it.  (I do not intend to upset anyone by what I say as I said this without reading many replies. But I have met really bitter people who carry out years of hostility and revenge often attacking innocent people because they are not inwardly strong enough to forgive. I have seen really inwardly big hearted people who have forgiven others for some terrible things and they ooze with love from their inner beings!

• Unforgiveness has no innocence to it.  (I do not intend to upset anyone by what I say as I said this without reading many replies. But I have met really bitter people who carry out years of hostility and revenge often attacking innocent people because they are not inwardly strong enough to forgive. I have seen really inwardly big hearted people who have forgiven others for some terrible things and they ooze with love from their inner beings!

Children
  • My cats are capable of manifesting a small rage of emotions that I can readily observe.

They will show fear, guilt, affection, happiness, annoyance, pleasure etc. and it's very discernable.

They also clearly evaluate my mood and will generally make themsleves scarce when I am busy and or stressed. If I am unpleasant to one of them (usually it's Blackie who is most likey to be insistant for attention at inappropriate times) he will look hurt for a while but eventually and obviously he forgives me. 

If cat's do forgiveness, then it must be a survival skill of some sort.