Clothing

I've recently noticed that I buy and wear the same style of clothes. My wardrobe is full of new clothes but I don't wear them and always go back to my usual clothes. I hate anything tight on me. Does anyone else have the same issue?. I want to wear something different but I just can't bring myself to do it

Parents
  • When I find something I like and am happy to wear, I buy it in multiples of two; trousers, shirts, jumpers and boots.... but not suits as I so rarely wear them. I am often teased about wearing the same clothes, and always in black or dark colours,  but I couldn't give a damn, I'm comfortable!  And that's that.

Ben

• Exactly Ben! 

I too have multiples of the same clothing - great to find I'm not alone there, used to think it was just me! 

I wear the same things to work, pretty much. It's not an NT thing, but some of my students seem to find my 'sameness' reassuring - I'll take that! Blush

• Exactly Ben! 

I too have multiples of the same clothing - great to find I'm not alone there, used to think it was just me! 

I wear the same things to work, pretty much. It's not an NT thing, but some of my students seem to find my 'sameness' reassuring - I'll take that! Blush

Children
No Data