Do you like your birthday?

I'm not a fan of them. Even as a little girl I never got excited for my birthday, in fact the weeks leading up to it were always filled with dread and this is something that's never changed.

My birthday is next month and I'm already dreading it. People keep asking me what I want, should we do a party, am I excited...

It must sound like I'm not grateful, I actually am grateful for the thought and care but as with every year I just want to stay in my room and wait for the day to be over. Everyone fusses and the majority know I don't like my birthday or celebrating but they do it anyway.

If it was a quiet occasion it would be much better and I wouldn't have such a big problem with it but it's never a quiet occasion and by the end of the day I'm always exhausted and nearing a meltdown.

There's still a month to go but I'm anxious already. If I'm really lucky they will forget it this year and I can carry on like normal.

Parents
  • I wonder if there is a correlation of disliking your birthday and being autistic. Ive always didnt like my birthday and any autistic friends I have/had also hated when their birthday came around.

I do like other peoples birthdays though. I like to remember them and compare the date with other peoples. And I always try to say happy birthday even if they dont like birthdays because people forget my birthday a lot (including my family sometimes) so I think its nice to know someone remembered

• Former Member I love your PFP. Frozen are great films.

I do like other peoples birthdays though

I often look in from the outside at my family members birthdays and an curious as to how they are so excited and enjoy the parties. It's something I wonder what it feels like to actually enjoy birthdays.

• I love your PFP. Frozen are great films

Thank you! I like your pfp too. Have you watched the series of Tangled? 

• Oh NOOOOOO I meant Kristoff!!!! Sweat smileFace palm tone1‍♀️ Please forgive me EVER bigging Hans up. I'm disgusted and ashamed of myself now lol. Damn autocorrect...

Funny though isn't it how plausible his sort of character are. They have a charm that tricks people with ease. I love Disney though because the bad guys always lose which is how it should be.

I love Pascal as well he's so cute! Yellow heart I wish I had a chameleon as well but my mum keeps saying no lol. Aww Skeeter sounds so cute. I'm sorry your dad sold him. Did you ever go horse riding? Apparently I've been but I don't really remember it.

• Im sorry... HANS??? Hes a manipulative murderer! When he acts nice then I can understand and I mean he did have an abusive childhood but still. He left Anna to die, tried to kill Elsa, tried to take over Arendelle, and he is actually really good at acting nice which is scary.

Yup I like Anna the best Blush

Ooh they are all amazing! That's a really hard one!!! I love Maximus too... He's the reason why I would love a horse now

I agree, the only characters I reallyyy dislike are King Frederick and Calliope. Fredrick is mean and Calliope is just annoying. Max is okay but I like Pascal, Fedella(? the other horse), and Owl better. I think its more that I didnt like Max in the movie.

I used to have a pet horse but only for about a year. My dad sold him Frowning2 His name was Skeeter and he had a very large head lol too big for his body 

• Ooh they are all amazing! That's a really hard one!!! I love Maximus too... He's the reason why I would love a horse now Sweat smile 

I'm guessing your favourite Frozen character is Anna? In Frozen I think my favourite character is Hans. I just love how nice he is and how dedicated to Anna he is. Like a true gentleman.

• Whos your favorite character(s)? I cant decide between Varian, Cass, and Eugene. 

• Thank you Slight smile Yes I have! I've seen pretty much everything related to Tangled and Disney. I like how your username is related to Frozen as well. I should have done that for mine with Tangled.

Reply Children
  • Oh NOOOOOO I meant Kristoff!!!! Sweat smileFace palm tone1‍♀️ Please forgive me EVER bigging Hans up. I'm disgusted and ashamed of myself now lol. Damn autocorrect...

Funny though isn't it how plausible his sort of character are. They have a charm that tricks people with ease. I love Disney though because the bad guys always lose which is how it should be.

I love Pascal as well he's so cute! Yellow heart I wish I had a chameleon as well but my mum keeps saying no lol. Aww Skeeter sounds so cute. I'm sorry your dad sold him. Did you ever go horse riding? Apparently I've been but I don't really remember it.

• Im sorry... HANS??? Hes a manipulative murderer! When he acts nice then I can understand and I mean he did have an abusive childhood but still. He left Anna to die, tried to kill Elsa, tried to take over Arendelle, and he is actually really good at acting nice which is scary.

Yup I like Anna the best Blush

Ooh they are all amazing! That's a really hard one!!! I love Maximus too... He's the reason why I would love a horse now

I agree, the only characters I reallyyy dislike are King Frederick and Calliope. Fredrick is mean and Calliope is just annoying. Max is okay but I like Pascal, Fedella(? the other horse), and Owl better. I think its more that I didnt like Max in the movie.

I used to have a pet horse but only for about a year. My dad sold him Frowning2 His name was Skeeter and he had a very large head lol too big for his body 

• Ooh they are all amazing! That's a really hard one!!! I love Maximus too... He's the reason why I would love a horse now Sweat smile 

I'm guessing your favourite Frozen character is Anna? In Frozen I think my favourite character is Hans. I just love how nice he is and how dedicated to Anna he is. Like a true gentleman.

• Whos your favorite character(s)? I cant decide between Varian, Cass, and Eugene.