How adult is the adult section allowed to be?

What are the rules around that?

Parents
  • I think a lot of “adult” topics are really relevant for people with autism and would be good for many people to discuss. I would like the opportunity sometimes to talk about more adult subjects. I find other people’s perspectives really interesting and adult topics can be discussed in a way that is not offensive nor graphic. I’d be really interested to talk about someone’s experience with prostitutes. I fully appreciate other people wouldn’t. So maybe just a warning in the title of the thread would prevent people from reading the information if they didn’t like that kind of thing?  

Sex and intimacy can be a bloody hard emotive subject for people who struggle with sensory overload, lack of control, touch, letting go, change in routine, reading other people’s emotions etc! It’s a nightmare! 

• I think a lot of “adult” topics are really relevant for people with autism and would be good for many people to discuss. I would like the opportunity sometimes to talk about more adult subjects. I find other people’s perspectives really interesting and adult topics can be discussed in a way that is not offensive nor graphic. I’d be really interested to talk about someone’s experience with prostitutes. I fully appreciate other people wouldn’t. So maybe just a warning in the title of the thread would prevent people from reading the information if they didn’t like that kind of thing?  

Sex and intimacy can be a bloody hard emotive subject for people who struggle with sensory overload, lack of control, touch, letting go, change in routine, reading other people’s emotions etc! It’s a nightmare! 

Children