Urgent advocate needed for 22nd for court

I need easy read. I know this not possible here. Please try break down your reply or sentences to help me understand.

I in court 22nd Nov. child social services.

I had assessment say I not have capacity without support. I have no support. Court make me go anyway.

I have no advocate. Can anyone find one? 

edit. As update. No advocate or intermediary provided so been declare lack capacity. Not been told outcome or why or when see children. Children were removed and no allowed say goodbye