Urgent advocate needed for 22nd for court

I need easy read. I know this not possible here. Please try break down your reply or sentences to help me understand.

I in court 22nd Nov. child social services.

I had assessment say I not have capacity without support. I have no support. Court make me go anyway.

I have no advocate. Can anyone find one? 

edit. As update. No advocate or intermediary provided so been declare lack capacity. Not been told outcome or why or when see children. Children were removed and no allowed say goodbye

Parents
  • generally the support for a court case is a solicitor.

you should try find and contact a solicitor.

• “support for a court case is a solicitor” please can explain?

have solicitor but I can’t understand them

• It is your solicitors job to try hard to make you understand them and to understand you.

• Sorry I struggle with what you say. Very sorry. My children were removed on 22nd. I was not allowed be involved in court hearing. Nothing explained. Was not allowed to say goodbye. Not know if allowed see them Sob

• Your assesor is corect that it would be good for you to have an advocate.

It is good your assesor has realised this. It makes me think she is trying to help you properly.

I think the advocate is someone who's job it is to explain thigns to you and make sure can have a say in the situation.

Even if you don't have an advocate yet your solicitor should still take extra time to try and make you understand.

Also he should listen to what you have to say and take it seriously.

The law says everyong involved in making desisions for you is responcable for trying to help you be as involved in the desision making process as posable.

That means everyone, your lawyer, the judge, your assesor, must try hard to make you understand what is going on.

They must also listen to what you want and take that seriously.

I asked some questions:

A) do you have children?

B) do you care for them yourself? Who  looks after your children?

C) are you going to court to decide where your children will live?

But its a bit late now so all I can really offer is good wishes, for tomorrow.

• I’m sorry I not understanding. Please break down your comment. I need easy read but that not available here

• She's right. And actually that sounds posative. It sounds like they are trying to get you some sort of suport worker so you can be helped to make desisions for yourself. But your solicitor should have explained things to you even without one.

You said your court date relates to child services. So this probably relates to custody of your children. Do you have children? Do you care for them yourself? Does a family member?

• They won’t. I donot know why we at court properly as I not understand solicitor.

my assessor say I need interimedary and advocate so I can have capacity 

she tell me capacity mean I can processing information etc but I need support to do that 

• They won’t. I donot know why we at court properly as I not understand solicitor.

my assessor say I need interimedary and advocate so I can have capacity 

she tell me capacity mean I can processing information etc but I need support to do that 

Children
  • Sorry I struggle with what you say. Very sorry. My children were removed on 22nd. I was not allowed be involved in court hearing. Nothing explained. Was not allowed to say goodbye. Not know if allowed see them Sob

• Your assesor is corect that it would be good for you to have an advocate.

It is good your assesor has realised this. It makes me think she is trying to help you properly.

I think the advocate is someone who's job it is to explain thigns to you and make sure can have a say in the situation.

Even if you don't have an advocate yet your solicitor should still take extra time to try and make you understand.

Also he should listen to what you have to say and take it seriously.

The law says everyong involved in making desisions for you is responcable for trying to help you be as involved in the desision making process as posable.

That means everyone, your lawyer, the judge, your assesor, must try hard to make you understand what is going on.

They must also listen to what you want and take that seriously.

I asked some questions:

A) do you have children?

B) do you care for them yourself? Who  looks after your children?

C) are you going to court to decide where your children will live?

But its a bit late now so all I can really offer is good wishes, for tomorrow.

• I’m sorry I not understanding. Please break down your comment. I need easy read but that not available here

• She's right. And actually that sounds posative. It sounds like they are trying to get you some sort of suport worker so you can be helped to make desisions for yourself. But your solicitor should have explained things to you even without one.

You said your court date relates to child services. So this probably relates to custody of your children. Do you have children? Do you care for them yourself? Does a family member?