Urgent advocate needed for 22nd for court

I need easy read. I know this not possible here. Please try break down your reply or sentences to help me understand.

I in court 22nd Nov. child social services.

I had assessment say I not have capacity without support. I have no support. Court make me go anyway.

I have no advocate. Can anyone find one? 

edit. As update. No advocate or intermediary provided so been declare lack capacity. Not been told outcome or why or when see children. Children were removed and no allowed say goodbye

Parents
  • The solicitor has a legal duty to help you participate in putting your case forward at the hearing.

The law says your solicitor

• Has to try and explain to you what is going on.
    • Has to try and get you involved in prepairing for the hearing
    • Has to listen to you and encurage you to have your say
    • Has to take your wishes and belifes in to consideration
    • Should usualy talk to any one you ask to talk to the solicitor on your behalf.

However because you don't have capacity your solicitor doesn't have to do what you say.

Can you explain what you mean when you say your solicitor won't help you? It is his job after all?

• The solicitor has a legal duty to help you participate in putting your case forward at the hearing.

The law says your solicitor

• Has to try and explain to you what is going on.
    • Has to try and get you involved in prepairing for the hearing
    • Has to listen to you and encurage you to have your say
    • Has to take your wishes and belifes in to consideration
    • Should usualy talk to any one you ask to talk to the solicitor on your behalf.

However because you don't have capacity your solicitor doesn't have to do what you say.

Can you explain what you mean when you say your solicitor won't help you? It is his job after all?

Children