deleted

deleted

Deleted as I am not allowed to ask for advice on here. Sorry I didnt know this.

thank you for being evil and reporting me as a spammer to NAS when all I wanted to ask for advice and you said I am not allwoed advice. I apologise and you call me spammer. You are horrible.

Parents
  • Since I was diagnosed as Autistic I have had non-stop issues with the local council who keep trying to claim that Autistic adults cannot be parents. We apparently emotional abuse our children because we "lack empathy and capability".

I have now been told by the advocate that the council are not saying I have mental health issues, or that I lack capacity. The council are demanding that I go to a private psychological assessment to "determine what your needs are as an Autistic person".

They have said if I do not do this assessment they will take my children away, yet have also written several times I do not need parenting assessments as I have proven I am able to look after the children absolutely fine. They seem obsessed with this psychological assessment and saying I "have needs" but also at the same time say they don't know what "those needs" are.

This is discrimination, and they are backpedalling to try apear to be "reasonable" because they now realised how it looks. But you are not under obligation to jump through additional hoops to secure your right for housing or anything else simply because you are autistic. They are weaponizing your kids to terrorize you into complying so their "private" stooge can can say you should be in sheltered housing and evict you so they are not responsible for you in any way because tbh they think you are a "r*t*rd" and will be more hassle to them than the rent they get from you. I would seek some kind of legal assistance on the grounds of discrimination if I were you.

• Sorry for wasting everyones time. I did not realise it was socially unacceptable to ask for advice on this forum. I am really sorry. Sorry everyone Disappointed

Reply Children