What's on your bucket list?

I'm in a dreamy mood, idk what that means but I know that I would like to read what you have in your bucket list? Dreams? Doesn't have to be achievable.

I want to see every place in the world, taste each food, hear every language.

I want to live for a while in a jungle with tribal community, like real tribe that doesn't eat human meat. They could give me a tattoo in their very old tools and teach me something about nature.

I want to live near the coast, have a garden and few animals.

I want to visit Mars.

I want to write a book that influences people and make positive change in the world.

Can't remember the rest of my dreams at the moment, please tell me yours 

I have just realised that the discussion exists before. Sorry for the repetition. I'll just go there and read the bucket lists

Parents
  • Apart from being able to retire ASAP and move to a cheaper area, which is in our plans , almost everything on my list involves my obsession of aircraft, airports, aircraft museums etc. Off to the worlds biggest airshow in the US in July, been wanting to go there since I was a kid. Wan't to go the Russia (but not until there are big changes obviously) and some other places in the US. Retiring to Spain was on the list but Brexit screwed that. Would also love to go to nashville and listern to country music. 

I have achieved some things on my list, had two books published, managed to avoid having kids, and amazingly managed to make most people think I am 'normal' too LOL!

• Apart from being able to retire ASAP and move to a cheaper area, which is in our plans , almost everything on my list involves my obsession of aircraft, airports, aircraft museums etc. Off to the worlds biggest airshow in the US in July, been wanting to go there since I was a kid. Wan't to go the Russia (but not until there are big changes obviously) and some other places in the US. Retiring to Spain was on the list but Brexit screwed that. Would also love to go to nashville and listern to country music. 

I have achieved some things on my list, had two books published, managed to avoid having kids, and amazingly managed to make most people think I am 'normal' too LOL!

Children