Autistic Sex Reputation (NSFW)

Are autistic people known for being wild in bed and actively sought out by NTs? I saw a post on reddit where an NT said they did that and implied that it's common knowledge that some NTs do that because autistic people have that reputation. Anyone know?

• I'm sure there are plenty of sensory-seeking autistic people who are like that, and good for them! We're all human beings with human needs amd for a lot of people that does include sex, and being autistic doesn't mean that we're naive or we don't know what we want. But I feel really uncomfortable with NT people seeking out autistic people specifically because they think we're all going to be up for anything they ask for. It's creepy.

I suppose it makes a change from being assumed to always be asexual and aromantic (though I *am* ace myself) but neither extreme is helpful.

• In my opinion, I would say it very much depends on the individual. That statement may well be true for some autistic people, but wouldn't apply to all. In the same way that some NT people may be considered wild in bed, whilst other NT people wouldn't be.

What is true is that autistic people can be susceptible to manipulation, and can sadly become the victims of all kinds of abuse.

• One more reason to respect NTs less and less. 

• Autistic people are known for being easy to manipulate. I think that's why some NTs seek us out.