Dating/ Dating Apps

I need some help/guidance. I really would like to push myself into actually having an adult life. I don’t go out, and if I do then it’s for appointments or seeing family.

I thought about joining online dating again…I considered signing up to eHarmony but even though I love how I’m depth it is, the price to be able to see more things is ridiculous! Over £100!!! And that’s only for 6 months then they have 12 & 24 I think Thinking they don’t have monthly…

I tried to look on other dating sites but their just the same. I feel like I will never find anyone (since I don’t go out) and I don’t want to be a virgin for the rest of my life *sighs* sometimes I wish I was in one of my romance books x

Parents
  • Bumble and Hinge seem to have the best type of people. 

If you really want to find someone, spend some time on these apps. They are mostly free for women and you can still chat and see photos. 

• I have read some reviews about those dating apps and there is a lot of bad reviews of them.

I have tried numerous dating apps such as match.com, plenty of fish, eHarmony, Facebook dating but nothing works or I didn’t have a good experience with them.

plus I am a bit weary at using dating apps (since watching/listening to crime shows & podcasts Sweat smileSweat smile) x

• Your main issue is being a girl dudes out number girls considerably on these apps. More to choose from but it can be overwhelming. Also apps like bumble require you to respond to matches prompt or loose them

• Your main issue is being a girl dudes out number girls considerably on these apps. More to choose from but it can be overwhelming. Also apps like bumble require you to respond to matches prompt or loose them

Children
No Data