Dating/ Dating Apps

I need some help/guidance. I really would like to push myself into actually having an adult life. I don’t go out, and if I do then it’s for appointments or seeing family.

I thought about joining online dating again…I considered signing up to eHarmony but even though I love how I’m depth it is, the price to be able to see more things is ridiculous! Over £100!!! And that’s only for 6 months then they have 12 & 24 I think Thinking they don’t have monthly…

I tried to look on other dating sites but their just the same. I feel like I will never find anyone (since I don’t go out) and I don’t want to be a virgin for the rest of my life *sighs* sometimes I wish I was in one of my romance books x

Parents Reply Children
  • I have read some reviews about those dating apps and there is a lot of bad reviews of them.

I have tried numerous dating apps such as match.com, plenty of fish, eHarmony, Facebook dating but nothing works or I didn’t have a good experience with them.

plus I am a bit weary at using dating apps (since watching/listening to crime shows & podcasts Sweat smileSweat smile) x