Bullies from the past.

Just interested if anyone else has met a person in adult life who bullied them at school.

My father ran a small coach business, the yard had an office and occasionally people would book a coach in person. One day I was on my own in the yard, I would have been about 35 then. One of the school bullies turned up to book a coach. He was one of the worst ones, anyway he greeted me like an old friend, it shocked me and I was like a rabbit in the headlights. He really was after ‘mates rates’,  I really didn’t know how to deal with him, had he forgotten or thought it was just a bit of fun, I couldn’t work it out, I started to wonder, did the years of abuse actually happen? But  they are too vivid, they did happen. Another thought was, he’s pushing me for a cheap price, is he trying to bully me again. I so wanted to ask him why he did it but couldn’t. My father luckily came back to the yard and dealt with his enquiry. 
Has anything similar happened to anyone else?

Parents Reply
  • so I hope something may be done about it.

When I was required to communicate with the community manager about my "incident" I finished my email with this....

"I trust you will ultimately be able to explain what is going on - I have learned that other users have recently experienced this sort of procedure/process with some of their threads?  A little reassurance from your good selves would be appreciated by all, I'm sure."

I only received a very dry response.

Children