Book club

What are you reading at the moment?

Any recommendations?

I mainly read crime novels but have run out of new ones so am re-reading Graham Greene.

I am on Brighton Rock at the moment.

On a kindle due to eyesight issues.

Parents
  • I did have a spell of reading a lot within the past, mainly auto biographies, enjoyed those. Then I had  flare up of my eye condition, gave reading intensely a number of years ago. Now considering maybe accessing some talking books, to take the strain off my effected eye. So I'm pleased that you'd started this thread Debbie, as it's made me reconsider reading again within a different wayRelaxed

• So I'm pleased that you'd started this thread Debbie, as it's made me reconsider reading again within a different way

Very pleased to hear that.

It's similar to how I got a kindle.

I've had my eye lenses replaced now but at the time that was done my myopic prescription was around -13.

I could not longer read novels as the writing is too small, even with glasses.  Too much of an eye strain.

The emergence of the kindle was wonderful as you can enlarge the print.

Enjoy.

• So I'm pleased that you'd started this thread Debbie, as it's made me reconsider reading again within a different way

Very pleased to hear that.

It's similar to how I got a kindle.

I've had my eye lenses replaced now but at the time that was done my myopic prescription was around -13.

I could not longer read novels as the writing is too small, even with glasses.  Too much of an eye strain.

The emergence of the kindle was wonderful as you can enlarge the print.

Enjoy.

Children
No Data