Baby

Hi there I'm Cassidy and I'm need of some advice please.

I have Autism which I do struggle with on a daily basis, don't we all? I mostly struggle with noise, going out, talking and things breaking my usual routine. Somehow I managed to get in a relationship and it's going ok. I don't think I'm an amazing girlfriend but he seems to like me so I guess that's nice.

But recently he's started talking about us having a baby. And I'm not really sure what to do. He tells me I'd be a great mum but I don't think I would. I have meltdowns a lot. And I can't stand babies, nothing personal I just don't like the constant crying and being sick :/ But lately he's getting really pushy and when we have intercourse he takes off protection even though I tell him not to. I don't think I want to get pregnant. There's a lot of factors here working against me. I think I'd be a terrible mum and I've also got a brain tumour which I haven't told anyone about yet. That's something else I need help with. I'm going to die and I don't know how to tell my mum, dad and sisters and brother. It's getting bigger all the time and sometimes I faint. I told my boyfriend the fainting is related to my low vitamin intake.

Not sure what to do about both things.

Parents
  • I took advice you gave to me and told him that I'm a person and if I say no then I don't want it to happen. He called me a retarded freak and said were threw. So I'm very upset at the moment I wasn't expecting him to say and do that. He literally walked out this morning and he's blocked my number and me on Facebook. I've been crying all day so much I don't like being called mean things. I don't want to be lonely but now I'm alone. Maybe I'll find another man next year if I get better. For now I focus on my health.

I have spoken to my nurses team and they say they can help me talk to family about my health so I think one may come to house tomorrow to talk to everyone. I'm a bit worried about that too be honest. I don't know how everyone's going to react. I don't like it.

Also there's talk about them giving me chemotherapy but I read online that it can make you very sick so I'm not sure if I good idea or not. 

I have been very ill again today though so may be it would be a good idea. I don't know what to do about it.

• You did the right thing. If his reaction was to call you names and split up with you instead of talking about it and compromising, listening and understanding, then you are well rid of him. You are too good for him.

Don't rush to find another man. Concentrate on you and your likes and dislikes, your health, your needs and wants, before rushing to get another man.

• You did the right thing. If his reaction was to call you names and split up with you instead of talking about it and compromising, listening and understanding, then you are well rid of him. You are too good for him.

Don't rush to find another man. Concentrate on you and your likes and dislikes, your health, your needs and wants, before rushing to get another man.

Children
No Data