Jealousy- does anyone else suffer from it?

I would say one of my biggest faults is jealousy.

I don't know why, but it is. I don't like it. But looking back over my life it has caused me most problems.

I don't know if jealousy is linked to autism or not.

Does any else find this a problem?

Parents
  • I'm very jealous of women who get on well with other women. I would really like some close friends but I have no success making friends....over the years women I've met and have liked have not shown any desire to form a relationship with me and yet they do with many other women. I've listened, I've shown compassion, honesty, humour, generosity, but still they don't want to know. I despair.

• I'm very jealous of women who get on well with other women. I would really like some close friends but I have no success making friends....over the years women I've met and have liked have not shown any desire to form a relationship with me and yet they do with many other women. I've listened, I've shown compassion, honesty, humour, generosity, but still they don't want to know. I despair.

Children
  • Oh yes, me too! Seeing groups of female friends together laughing, joking, sharing secrets. I'd LOVE to have that. My cousin said when she had a baby, she met 'a great group of girls' in the postnatal class and they're forever friends now.

After I had a baby, I was just bullied by my post natal group members and so had to find another group. That group too viewed me with suspicion and I never got this group of female friends I wanted. I don't know what I do wrong.