Jealousy- does anyone else suffer from it?

I would say one of my biggest faults is jealousy.

I don't know why, but it is. I don't like it. But looking back over my life it has caused me most problems.

I don't know if jealousy is linked to autism or not.

Does any else find this a problem?

Parents
  • Dein Glück ist nicht mein Glück ist mein Unglück.

isn’t that the way of it? In order for one person to be happy another must be miserable. Example two men hopelessly in love with the same woman. You know there is no good outcome for them both. But it’s not just romance it can be jobs, promotions. Getting your way on an important issue. It’s tragically unfair not everyone can get their way. So in the name of fairness as a society we are forced to judge who’s way is more right than another’s. Conflict is unavoidable.

• they could have triple marriage

• They could but most people don’t want that. It’s hard enough reconciling the competing desires of 2 people, never mind 3. For example one person gets offered their dream job but it means moving the family. An awkward conversation with just two in the marriage. With 3 people you’re not only having to think about the limitations due to the needs of the person you love but also the 3rd party who you don’t love. It’s easy to see how that would be a breeding ground for conflict. Personally I think they only way a 3 person marriage could ever work in an equal and fair way is if every person is strongly attracted to every other in the marriage.

• from the begining

like The Expanse main character James Holden's parents, 8 of them LOL

Reply Children
No Data