What do people have anxieties over?

Hello all.

• What do you have anxieties over?  I have anxieties about food, my health and online security amongst other things..
Parents
  • One of the most frustrating for me is when something changes, particularly at work. I go into panic mode, sometimes I kick up a fuss and become resistant, then I actually do the thing and wonder what all the fuss was about. I also get severe anxiety when I give the wrong information out. 

• I also get severe anxiety when I give the wrong information out. 

Hello Loz, massive one for me too, how do you manage this? as I HAVE to correct it even if I'm told it makes no difference to anything as in my head it absolutely does as nothing will go right until I do.

• I also get severe anxiety when I give the wrong information out. 

Hello Loz, massive one for me too, how do you manage this? as I HAVE to correct it even if I'm told it makes no difference to anything as in my head it absolutely does as nothing will go right until I do.

Children
  • Hi NAS49761, (apologies for only picking this up now). I try to make sure that I'm clear on the information before I offer it, but I have noticed that even when I am, I have a tendency to use phrases like 'I think', or 'possibly' as if I'm not sure. I know it's not an ideal response. Perhaps by doing this, I'm ensuring that I have given information to the best of my knowledge, but I've not given any kind of guarantee that it's correct. That leaves them open to either take the information, or leave it and find confirmation elsewhere. As I said, not an ideal response. It always depends on how confident I am with the information as to if I fall back on this but there are times it is useful.