What do people have anxieties over?

Hello all.

• What do you have anxieties over?  I have anxieties about food, my health and online security amongst other things..
Parents
  • One of the most frustrating for me is when something changes, particularly at work. I go into panic mode, sometimes I kick up a fuss and become resistant, then I actually do the thing and wonder what all the fuss was about. I also get severe anxiety when I give the wrong information out. 

• One of the most frustrating for me is when something changes, particularly at work. I go into panic mode, sometimes I kick up a fuss and become resistant, then I actually do the thing and wonder what all the fuss was about. I also get severe anxiety when I give the wrong information out. 

Children
  • I have this reaction too, especially if something is ‘shockingly’ unexpected to me.  And yes: I end up wondering what all the fuss I made was about.

‘Aversion to change’ is, after all, a component of the disorder. 

• I also get severe anxiety when I give the wrong information out. 

Hello Loz, massive one for me too, how do you manage this? as I HAVE to correct it even if I'm told it makes no difference to anything as in my head it absolutely does as nothing will go right until I do.

• One of the things I  get anxious about is when something new comes up at work and I am thinking  to myself how am I am going to do this am I going to get it wrong etc?  I always take notes if I am being introduced to a new task or being taught something new and even then I am thinking to myself have I got all the relevant information down? What about you do you write notes when learning new things?  I also get anxious if I have to approach some people to ask if I am not sure about something.  Some people I don't have a problem in approaching to ask a question but there are others I don't like to approach.