All my posts are being monitored ?

After making a non pc comment i now can't post it adds me to a que then it never gets uploaded.

Parents
  • I am sure you reported it

• This reply was deleted.
  • well i think the trick of the rich is to pretty much buy up all the passive income sources, such as landlording/housing.... and then that makes them limitless free money without ever needing to life a finger to work, hence the road to riches is toi not work at all but instead to own and charge rent on others.... then that housing gets passed on through their family, granting their entire family line a passive income that keeps getting passed on in their family to the end of time so that none of their family now or in the future ever need to work or think of a income source. ofcourse this then makes life for everyone else much more expensive having to pay them rent and rising the house prices up due to them monopolising and taking all property like that.

• Its because your forgetting something really important. A dream is wish you make on your own. We humans have forgotten something really important in last seventy years. it take connecting with others to make your dreams grow into a reality. 

How do you think the wealthy are staying wealthy. they are dividing and conquering the economic system, bribing people in power while we are to distracted from seeing them doing it when its happening in the act. 

Work is effort, if you settle for working for someone else instead of your self and loved ones your setting yourself up for failure. 

• to be fair its a bit hard to turn dreams or desires into reality. one of the traps of society is the want of being rich or well off or even retiring.... and being tricked into thinking hard work is the way to do that, when its not, work doesnt really pay, it makes you scrape by thats all, it isnt the road to riches people desire, it hardly provide you the ability to retire at the end of a long lifes work these days.

my dad fell for the whole hard work all your life makes you rich, i always pointed out the flaw in it, that his poor dad who told him that worked all his life and was never rich and he himself worked all his life and is only scraping by. so clearly hard work all your life gets you nowhere and is a trick told to poor people to keep them in slave labour all their lives. people only realise that at the end of their lives when they realised they wasted all their lives working and cant even retire, i think my dad only just realises it.

• Its because your not trying to understand others alternative views and automatically dismiss them. It's not like your not capable of listening to their opinion. Being open minded is allowing oneself to change.

Your language shows a patterns of hostility because you use words like "the sensitive lefties". You have to remember that divide and conquer is the best way to establish control. While everyone is fighting over the small things people become oblivious to real problems that is occurring with the people in or taking control. At the end of the day both the political left and the right are dumbasses that are too distracted from need to be done. 

Everyone is scared their choosing sides but no one is turning their dreams into reality. Flinging words like excrement is waste of time and energy.    

sensitivity should never be confused with weakness, its a strength and a unique skill these days.     

• I really don't think this is the time or place.

I TOTALLY AGREE - I'm getting really bored with the hardcore politics - chewing the same cud over and over again on different threads.

• I'm not concerned with left or right here. There are other platforms for that. I just want to keep defending the fact that I really don't think this is the time or place.

• t just feels like there is too many sensitive lefties on here maybe 5 people on here you included plastic that actually have common sense.

Careful - you're not allowed to have balanced opinions.  Smiley

I think we're in a period of a lot of young and inexperienced people thinking they understand the real world - a world they do not inhabit or interact with.

It results in blind idealism

• We're all 'sensitive' here, not because we're 'lefties', but because we're Autistic, and this is supposed to be somewhere safe.

• It just feels like there is too many sensitive lefties on here maybe 5 people on here you included plastic that actually have common sense.

Reply Children
  • well i think the trick of the rich is to pretty much buy up all the passive income sources, such as landlording/housing.... and then that makes them limitless free money without ever needing to life a finger to work, hence the road to riches is toi not work at all but instead to own and charge rent on others.... then that housing gets passed on through their family, granting their entire family line a passive income that keeps getting passed on in their family to the end of time so that none of their family now or in the future ever need to work or think of a income source. ofcourse this then makes life for everyone else much more expensive having to pay them rent and rising the house prices up due to them monopolising and taking all property like that.

• Its because your forgetting something really important. A dream is wish you make on your own. We humans have forgotten something really important in last seventy years. it take connecting with others to make your dreams grow into a reality. 

How do you think the wealthy are staying wealthy. they are dividing and conquering the economic system, bribing people in power while we are to distracted from seeing them doing it when its happening in the act. 

Work is effort, if you settle for working for someone else instead of your self and loved ones your setting yourself up for failure. 

• to be fair its a bit hard to turn dreams or desires into reality. one of the traps of society is the want of being rich or well off or even retiring.... and being tricked into thinking hard work is the way to do that, when its not, work doesnt really pay, it makes you scrape by thats all, it isnt the road to riches people desire, it hardly provide you the ability to retire at the end of a long lifes work these days.

my dad fell for the whole hard work all your life makes you rich, i always pointed out the flaw in it, that his poor dad who told him that worked all his life and was never rich and he himself worked all his life and is only scraping by. so clearly hard work all your life gets you nowhere and is a trick told to poor people to keep them in slave labour all their lives. people only realise that at the end of their lives when they realised they wasted all their lives working and cant even retire, i think my dad only just realises it.

• Its because your not trying to understand others alternative views and automatically dismiss them. It's not like your not capable of listening to their opinion. Being open minded is allowing oneself to change.

Your language shows a patterns of hostility because you use words like "the sensitive lefties". You have to remember that divide and conquer is the best way to establish control. While everyone is fighting over the small things people become oblivious to real problems that is occurring with the people in or taking control. At the end of the day both the political left and the right are dumbasses that are too distracted from need to be done. 

Everyone is scared their choosing sides but no one is turning their dreams into reality. Flinging words like excrement is waste of time and energy.    

sensitivity should never be confused with weakness, its a strength and a unique skill these days.     

• I really don't think this is the time or place.

I TOTALLY AGREE - I'm getting really bored with the hardcore politics - chewing the same cud over and over again on different threads.

• I'm not concerned with left or right here. There are other platforms for that. I just want to keep defending the fact that I really don't think this is the time or place.

• t just feels like there is too many sensitive lefties on here maybe 5 people on here you included plastic that actually have common sense.

Careful - you're not allowed to have balanced opinions.  Smiley

I think we're in a period of a lot of young and inexperienced people thinking they understand the real world - a world they do not inhabit or interact with.

It results in blind idealism

• We're all 'sensitive' here, not because we're 'lefties', but because we're Autistic, and this is supposed to be somewhere safe.