All my posts are being monitored ?

After making a non pc comment i now can't post it adds me to a que then it never gets uploaded.

Parents
  • I am sure you reported it

• This reply was deleted.
  • well i think the trick of the rich is to pretty much buy up all the passive income sources, such as landlording/housing.... and then that makes them limitless free money without ever needing to life a finger to work, hence the road to riches is toi not work at all but instead to own and charge rent on others.... then that housing gets passed on through their family, granting their entire family line a passive income that keeps getting passed on in their family to the end of time so that none of their family now or in the future ever need to work or think of a income source. ofcourse this then makes life for everyone else much more expensive having to pay them rent and rising the house prices up due to them monopolising and taking all property like that.

• well i think the trick of the rich is to pretty much buy up all the passive income sources, such as landlording/housing.... and then that makes them limitless free money without ever needing to life a finger to work, hence the road to riches is toi not work at all but instead to own and charge rent on others.... then that housing gets passed on through their family, granting their entire family line a passive income that keeps getting passed on in their family to the end of time so that none of their family now or in the future ever need to work or think of a income source. ofcourse this then makes life for everyone else much more expensive having to pay them rent and rising the house prices up due to them monopolising and taking all property like that.

Children
No Data