GB News (New British News Network)

*Precision I have no political affiliation. I subscribe to no political dogma or movement. I have highlighted this new news channel as a much needed antidote to the partisan news we are currently subjected to. Will it be free from bias? No, but at least we all get to see the extremes of both sides of the political divide. I get my news from an entirely independant team  who are committed to delivering non-partisan, professional journalism. Breaking Points with Krystal and Saagar. It's a fearless anti-establishment Youtube show and podcast with contributors from across the political divide. Their aim is to cut through the media bias. Breaking Points Non-Partisan News & Analysis Precision*

Britain's got a new TV network. The new British network has vowed to fight "cancel culture" and reflect voices not heard in the partisan mainstream media and state-controlled BBC. A spokesperson for GB News said its aim was to "puncture the pomposity of our elites in politics, business, media and academia and expose their growing promotion of cancel culture for the threat to free speech and democracy that it is". 

Cancel Culture is the term given to left-wing and left-leaning attempts at suppressing of free expression and political diversity by permanently shaming and ostracising individuals who threaten their political and social orthodoxy. 

Parents
  • They probably would have called the civil rights movement 'woke' if the term existed back then. The same for the sufragettes, and those who fought for an end to the persecution of gay people. I dare say the recognition that those of us with mental health and mental illness issues now have is partly the result if progressive/woke people who worked to change the things about society they didn't like, the rules they didn't agree with.

It wasn't woke people who made the rules. It was the like of Murdoch, the likes of Andrew Neil and others in the media who helped dictate how people were treated, who helped decide the language with which people were referred to. And now there's a dawning culture or respect and recognition for people's differences the likes of Neil want to treat it as a bad thing. 

What have the right wingers like Neil done for society? What have angry, reactionary, right wingers done for the world?

I'm not 'woke' but I know which side is more likely to take us forward as a society and which side is more likely to take us backwards. And it certainly isn't the old red faced potatriot going on about how 'You can't say anything anymore!'. 

Oh, and while he's playing it off as being about countering the 'mainstream' 'left' media now, HE WAS PART OF IT UNTIL JUST A YEAR OR SO AGO. If it was so bad, so left-wing, so terribly PC why did he stick around so long? Why did he work for the BBC, of all organisations?

Because he's a fraud looking to take your money by selling you ads in between bits about what immigrants are getting that you're not and a segment from Katie Hopkins about how masks are useless and as long as you walk round with your head stuck up your own **** you needn't worry about catching Covid!

We need to be better than this. Men like Neil seek to profit from the divides in our society, not heal them. GB News will not bring the country together, it will drive us further apart. The ONLY THING keeping the 'Elites' in power is US. 

The sooner we stop letting these rats turn us against each other, arguing about who the biggest shits are, the sooner we can stop them flushing us all down the bog.

That 100,000 death toll is made up of all kinds. Black, white, rich, poor, right, left. The one thing they all have in common is a government and a system that doesn't give a *** about them.

• the right isnt angry.... the left is angry, if you say anything they will scream at you and seek to end your life.... thta is angry... the right isnt angry, infact im rather left win in my ideology and lifestyle, but yet i found more acceptance and tolerance in the right than the left... the left is full of bitter hate and bile and they dont tolerate anything at all, all you find on lefty servers and sites is white men and white women, because they are not tolerant, they cannot tolerate any other view of anyone at all but themselves..... i enter right wing server and there is a massive diverse amount of people even muslims there are tolerated that say they hate the west and pointing out how its depraved and collapsing now..... funny the right is more tolerant and can tolerate enemies and the opinion of enemies in their spaces and discuss with them... the left cannot tolerate anyone but the very few privileged elite white rich boys....

• You bring up the left being angry, and I'd agree with you-to a point. Like how left wing/progressive/'woke' (whatever term you prefer) got angry about slavery, about racial inequality, about sex inequality, about worker's rights (the reason we have paid holidays and breaks and things we take for granted). The left gets angry about these things, and the right tells them to shut up and deal with it. 

Inevitably, the left are proven to be right, but not until after all the protests by the likes of the KKK or EDL or whatever other group of frothing at the mouth head the balls are representing the right at the time of each development. And that's what they are-developments. You can accept them and adapt or you can become a relic of a bygone age, relying on sleaze bags like Donald Trump to represent your views and count among your allies white nationalists and proud racists. You may not be these things but you stand alongside those who are if you position yourself to the right, these days. 

You talk about the left only tolerating a few privileged elite white boys but is it not the right to elected the Tories? Led by old Etonians like Boris Johnson, and formerly his great chum David Cameron and fellow old bean George Osbourne? And have they not done the same in the US? Electing Donald Trump, a man so associated with money and (supposed) luxury that he may as well have his face on the dollar bill? Back to the UK, it's the left who campaigned for Corbyn to lead, where the centre and right wing prefer privileged Tory in disguise Keir Starmer.

I think you need to educate yourself on who it is who actually represents your views best because you seem to be quite confused. 

As for the left wing all being white and only surrounded by other white people that is, again, complete crap. I have relatives who are mixed race. I don't need to go on a forum to find a token minority I can use as an example of how my side isn't racist. My side generally isn't accused of being racist and doesn't have to make such gestures. Why do you think that might be?

• Benefits of Brexit

The benefits of Brexit range from new regulatory freedoms, an independent trade policy and a stricter immigration system to protect the culture, and the indigenous workers.

The United Kingdom has more freedom to create our own trade deals and regulations. 

In emerging industries, such as genetically modified foods and genome technology, Britain can take a more innovative approach than the EU by diverging from the shackles of data protection and regulation of the internet.

Regaining sovereignty back from unelected officials in Brussels. The UK will exercise full control over its borders. Brexit will see the end of free movement and cut immigration into Britain, which has created difficulties in fulfilling housing and service needs. 

• Benefits???????

Of Brexit?

You are kidding aren't you? 

• They hate everything about Britain because their ideology is founded on the premise that we must all be ashamed and guilty for our colonial past and therefore ashamed of any expression of national identity. They hate any manifestation of national pride, or patriotism and see it goes against their visceral hatred of Britain and all things British. They deride patriots as poorly educated bigots, who need to be pitied because they are simply not on the same intellectual level they are; or are not as politically enlightened as they are.  When someone says they are proud to be British, they shudder inside with revulsion. It's part of the larger Left-wing ideology of victimhood. Everyone who believes their doctrine is a victim, and anyone who doesn't believe their doctrine is a perpetrator.

• aye true, i cant understand them, theyd claim they are the side of the NHS while supporting and wanting foreign powers to carve up and destroy our country which will inevitably result in the death of the NHS by foreign powers. they are dumb, they stand against our institutions while claiming to be standing with them. they want to destroy our country and punish it while still wanting to claim their side is better for our country but yet they always state they want to destroy our country so they are not very consistent. 

• You're wasting your time, matey. You're trying to break through Partisanship conditioning, and it's impossible. You have to let them find out for themselves. Eventually, like all members of a cult, something will happen that penetrates their conditioning and causes them to question their programming. But until then, it's pointless trying to get them to see a different point of view. Their minds have been locked. 

• again what were the benefits of remaining?
    generations got tricked into voting in it in 1970s when they got tricked with a illegal question like "do you want to remain friends with france" which ofcourse everyone will say yes... thats a trick question and all this time our people have been waiting to undo that injustice. now it is settled. labour was our brexit party of 1970s too of which is why they got fucked off when they failed to stand by their foundation.

why was we paying, what, 50 billion per year for ETERNITY NONE STOP every single year to the EU to get 9 billion back to fund stickers that claimed the EU funded whatever they stuck the sticker on? .... the EU was a lie, they even branded this themselves in their budget as pro-EU propaganda themselves.

we didnt even have free movement with them as we wasnt in the free movement zone.... .what did we pay them all that money for? restricted trade, thats all we got.... thats a negative... we paid to get a negative... are we fucking daft? what the *** was we thinking????? and mongs like you defend that because your clueless and dont even know how the EU works and instead believe lying scum media opinions and not facts.

now outside it, we can forge unrestricted deals with everyone globally, we can get cheaper food, because you know where the food from the EU came from? it came from africa and south america, then they obviously increase the price before it gets to us as they then need to make a profit off getting it.... now outside we can go right to the wholesaler and get CHEAPER goods... with out being force to pay higher fees to the middle man of the EU.

and what was the other thing? ..... that student travel thing in the EU? .... do you know outside of it we have increased it to cover the entire world now rather than just the EU? so now students can go anywhere in the entire globe to study rather than JUST the EU nations lol

not only that our increased deals we can make now we are going for free travel with australia and canada and new zealand in which we will have free travel with them soon, of which more people want to go to them places than anywhere in the EU and no doubt youd personally love that in the future and go to australia yourself on these free travel benefits that are coming while still being a douche about it as you types always take the benefits of these things you criticis, i think remainers shouldnt be allowed to attain free travel in out future deals, i feel you have made your bed and you shouldnt be allowed the benefits of brexit.

but anyway in the EU we wasnt allowed that type of deal as the EU doesnt allow you to make deals outside of the EU block... you see how restricting that is? ... and you defend that restriction? ... no you didnt defend it, you didnt even fecking know of it, which is far worse as you have to know what your debating otherwise what is the use of debating in ignorance? i might aswell be talking to a wall here because a wall has more sentience and knowledge than you do on these issues lol

why did you vote remain when you dont know anything about the EU or our place in it? ... why do you defend your side so much when you know nothing at all about it? .... is the media influence on you really that strong?

• What were those benefits of leaving  the EU again ? Let me ask you this question ; Wye did you vote leave ? What information did you read ? Provide me with the facts ?  

• working on your list?
    let me guess free movement would be on your list despite us not being in the free movement zone because you dont know a damn thing about our membership with the EU? lol

honestly i think you should scratch your name off the NHS list because the EU wanted to destroy that and wants to take it away from us... you should probably leave the country tbh, the EU is right there for you still. oh you wanna leach off the benefits of the UK? but yet the EU want to destroy it all and ruin life here and your ok with that and ignorant of it all? you are literally the turkey that voted for christmas in that your voting for a foreign state to destroy us and everything we stand for. the EU hate human rights and the free health care we have.

• Still waiting on that list ?

• your deflecting.... you have lost the argument and are crying going in circle... i gave you benefits, the ability to freely trade unstifled alone globally is a benefit that far outweighs the EU on its own... you have yet to give me a single benefit of remaining in the EU yourself because you fucking dont have one because you dont even know how the EU works which you have proved... the EU is a restricted trade pact, that is all... it is harmful.... its like a economic suicide pact that if any one of the EU cant make it then no single european nation should be able to make it, thats what it was about, it held us back, there isnt a single benefit to being a part of that as its a suicide pact. leaving it is a bigger benefit on its own than being part of it as we now have free reign of global trade without being restricted, and that alone will get us cheaper goods than we could ever get. your just gonna go in circles all the time, why dont you instead research how it works and look into this *** and perhaps try give me a advantage of remaining yourself because you seem to have nothing but questions and i have answers and yet you ignore them and ask more because that is your losing sides tactics, to ignore and ask as if it hasnt been answered. this is why your side will be politically disowned and ignored and you will lose any hope of representation and get left behind because of your inability to yourself debate properly or even know the thing your debating on or advance a topic. all you can do is go in circles while ignorantly defending a thing you know naught about.

• Give us a list of all the benefits of leaving the EU, did you forget about that ? Isn't that the main question ? No point in pointing elsewhere , confirm the benefits of leaving the  EU ? We are out of the EU now. Tell us the benefits ? We have lost billions per week so far on trade to the EU so where is the logic in leaving ? 

• now, please go away, learn how the EU works, then come back and we can have a propper debate without you embarrassing yourself and speaking of things you know very little of.

perhaps when you learn how the EU works you will even change your mind on membership and see why we all voted out of it in the first place... god and you remainers called us brexiteers all uneducated and ignorant and yet you voted on the EU without knowing how it damn well worked? for god sake!

• Can EU members make their own trade deals?
    The EU is therefore represented by the EU Commission in all international trade negotiations and member states cannot negotiate their own trade deals with third countries.19 Sept 2017

Trade deals with third countries | UK in a changing Europe

https://ukandeu.ac.uk › explainers › trade-deals-with-third...
  • t opens more doors for more possibilities.... i

Such as ? 

in the EU we wasnt allowed to make any deals outside it or anything, the EU we was funding them to tie our hands all for the sake of protectionism to protect the other EU states from the competition independance would allow us.... now we can make all manner of trades and the EU doesnt like it one bit, their main arguments are all about fairness and all about wanting to force us to stick to the same prices they have and not undercut them in any way. they are afraid of competition, they are a protectionist racket that is all... why should we fund that when it makes the economy stagnant? ... a healthy economy needs competition.... we do both us and them a favour by leaving, protectionist rackets all need to be wiped out, we need competition again, not stagnation of a scared cowardly protectionist racket that wants to tie everyones hands and hold everyone back for fear that one may out do everyone else on trade and harm the whole.

Evidence  or coherence  please ?

• evidence? do you not know what the EU is? .... did you not know that members of the EU are not allowed to do deals outside the EU trading block and any outside deal has to be organised and negotiated by the EU itself on behalf of all members? .... thats a core part of the EU and you didnt know that and want evidence for that? ... if you didnt know that why are you even discussing our membership with them as thats something you should have known before even discussing this...

• it opens more doors for more possibilities.... in the EU we wasnt allowed to make any deals outside it or anything, the EU we was funding them to tie our hands all for the sake of protectionism to protect the other EU states from the competition independance would allow us...

Evidence please !

• yet your getting lost in opinion too, talk facts, what benefits did we have in the EU? ..... and also note that you cant say funding because we funded that and they gave us like 10% of our own money back and claimed its them funding us when its only but a portion of what we gave them... we funded them... we didnt get free movement anyway as we was opted out of the free travel zone... so what benefits did we get? ....nothing....

Evidence ?

• it opens more doors for more possibilities.... in the EU we wasnt allowed to make any deals outside it or anything, the EU we was funding them to tie our hands all for the sake of protectionism to protect the other EU states from the competition independance would allow us.... now we can make all manner of trades and the EU doesnt like it one bit, their main arguments are all about fairness and all about wanting to force us to stick to the same prices they have and not undercut them in any way. they are afraid of competition, they are a protectionist racket that is all... why should we fund that when it makes the economy stagnant? ... a healthy economy needs competition.... we do both us and them a favour by leaving, protectionist rackets all need to be wiped out, we need competition again, not stagnation of a scared cowardly protectionist racket that wants to tie everyones hands and hold everyone back for fear that one may out do everyone else on trade and harm the whole.

• yet your getting lost in opinion too, talk facts, what benefits did we have in the EU? ..... and also note that you cant say funding because we funded that and they gave us like 10% of our own money back and claimed its them funding us when its only but a portion of what we gave them... we funded them... we didnt get free movement anyway as we was opted out of the free travel zone... so what benefits did we get? ....nothing.... therefore what is the use in paying them for nothing aside from getting 10% of what we give them back? why should we hemorage money when that money could have instead gone to fund many other things in this country, such as the NHS... or anything... such as new nukes.. such as increased education... anything... but most likely will end up being wasted on bribes to northern ireland as usual as our government always likes wasting so if they cant waste it on the EU they will waste it on some other shite.... but whats the point in having any waste at all? lets *** them all off and stop heamoraging money to sketchy organisations we dont even need to be part of

• yet your getting lost in opinion too, talk facts, what benefits did we have in the EU? ..... and also note that you cant say funding because we funded that and they gave us like 10% of our own money back and claimed its them funding us when its only but a portion of what we gave them... we funded them... we didnt get free movement anyway as we was opted out of the free travel zone... so what benefits did we get? ....nothing.... therefore what is the use in paying them for nothing aside from getting 10% of what we give them back? why should we hemorage money when that money could have instead gone to fund many other things in this country, such as the NHS... or anything... such as new nukes.. such as increased education... anything... but most likely will end up being wasted on bribes to northern ireland as usual as our government always likes wasting so if they cant waste it on the EU they will waste it on some other shite.... but whats the point in having any waste at all? lets *** them all off and stop heamoraging money to sketchy organisations we dont even need to be part of

Children
  • yet your getting lost in opinion too, talk facts, what benefits did we have in the EU? ..... and also note that you cant say funding because we funded that and they gave us like 10% of our own money back and claimed its them funding us when its only but a portion of what we gave them... we funded them... we didnt get free movement anyway as we was opted out of the free travel zone... so what benefits did we get? ....nothing....

Evidence ?