Belonging.

I don't belong.  They are human and i am looking in at them.  There's a warm fire there and everyone is included. I am not. Everyone is there.  ASD and NT.  They all have their role.  There is no door and i can't walk in.

Parents
  • Hello Malojian, 

Here you belong! You're nice to chat with. 

Thanks for chatting with us!

• Thanks MDC.  Have you got round to a full book by Christopher Hitchens yet?  Or are you a busy lady?  It was you who likes him i'm fairly sure of that.

• I like Christopher Hitchens. But I didn't read a single book for 5 years now. The last books I read were the Dark Tower series by Stephen King. A writer I also liked a lot is Jared Diamond, (guns, germs and steel & collapse). Jared Diamond gives very good explanation on why history developed as it did, bit boring but I enjoyed it.

I'm actually a male. I just typed 'I'm not a lady', but that seemed a bit weird.

• I enjoy The Body from Different Seasons.  You lose a lot growing old.   I will always miss the ages 0-12 where i was actually happy and accepted by my peers. I know that's not everyone on the spectrums experience of those years but it is mine.  13 though then i went badly downhill.  Been slaloming down that slope ever since. haha

• They also have a movie on The dark tower. The strange thing about Stephen King's books: they seem to go without a clear plan and the last twenty pages usually feel a bit of a wrap up... like his wife comes after 5 months with a ruler, and tells him: ok that's a good sized novel, just make it end now so we can get it to the publisher...

The books really take you in the head of the main character, doing human things, overlooking obvious things, making mistakes, he's really a master at that, like 'the gunslinger' in 'the dark tower' is a real hero and leader, but he lacks imagination and a sense of humour, which makes him human and relatable...

I read 'Salem's lot', the classical vampire story when I was eleven or so. I started reading in the evening, and I couldn't put it down, when I tried to go to sleep, I started to feel scared, so I kept reading, until I finished the book in the morning. 

He also makes a cameo appearance in most of the movies, usually not in a very flattering role, it takes a humble man to do such a thing.  

• They also have a movie on The dark tower. The strange thing about Stephen King's books: they seem to go without a clear plan and the last twenty pages usually feel a bit of a wrap up... like his wife comes after 5 months with a ruler, and tells him: ok that's a good sized novel, just make it end now so we can get it to the publisher...

The books really take you in the head of the main character, doing human things, overlooking obvious things, making mistakes, he's really a master at that, like 'the gunslinger' in 'the dark tower' is a real hero and leader, but he lacks imagination and a sense of humour, which makes him human and relatable...

I read 'Salem's lot', the classical vampire story when I was eleven or so. I started reading in the evening, and I couldn't put it down, when I tried to go to sleep, I started to feel scared, so I kept reading, until I finished the book in the morning. 

He also makes a cameo appearance in most of the movies, usually not in a very flattering role, it takes a humble man to do such a thing.  

Children
  • I enjoy The Body from Different Seasons.  You lose a lot growing old.   I will always miss the ages 0-12 where i was actually happy and accepted by my peers. I know that's not everyone on the spectrums experience of those years but it is mine.  13 though then i went badly downhill.  Been slaloming down that slope ever since. haha