Difference or Personality?

Parents
  • We're all different ..
    We all have strengths and less strong bits ..
    .. and we're all human and worthwhile and deserving of love and peace and shelter ..

Happily there's a mix of personalities/differences/abilities/whatever within our wider community .. everyone is needed .. everyone has a role to play ..

When I found that I have the gift of Aspergers I was frankly terrified .. now, I'm ok with it .. yes, I'm wired differently .. yes, a lot of the time in the NT world I just don't fit in .. but I've decided to just keep on going ..

I believe there's a contribution I can make .. that there's fun for me to have .. that there are things for me to keep learning about ..

.. and that's enough ..

I'm happy to chat with anyone about my experiences and listen to yours .. including on the phone if that might be useful ..

.. and tomorrow is another day :-)

• We're all different ..
    We all have strengths and less strong bits ..
    .. and we're all human and worthwhile and deserving of love and peace and shelter ..

Happily there's a mix of personalities/differences/abilities/whatever within our wider community .. everyone is needed .. everyone has a role to play ..

When I found that I have the gift of Aspergers I was frankly terrified .. now, I'm ok with it .. yes, I'm wired differently .. yes, a lot of the time in the NT world I just don't fit in .. but I've decided to just keep on going ..

I believe there's a contribution I can make .. that there's fun for me to have .. that there are things for me to keep learning about ..

.. and that's enough ..

I'm happy to chat with anyone about my experiences and listen to yours .. including on the phone if that might be useful ..

.. and tomorrow is another day :-)

Children