Just shut up

So here I am mapping out how to interact with my wife.

I need to ignore her snips the constant injecting herself commenting on everything.

Or is it me am I too sensitive to her, I'm going to work on just ignoring the jibs, respond when she talks kindley.

I get it she gets annoyed everytime I challenge her on something, she needs to be heard  and achknowledge and respected even if I don't agree with what she's saying or telling me

about me.

She needs her opinions listened to.

This is hard for me, any thoughts welcome

Parents
  • Matthew, 1 if you word your posts titles a little less confrontational you will probably get more replies. 2 when lockdowns over i think a really good marriage counsellor would help

• HI Mouse2, great advice, weve been I've been through lots of NT councilors, issue is they bought into my mind set and understanding of the world, and went main stream , that if a man goes to work then his wife must support him, they didnt of didnt have success challenging my thinking.

That's why im here to get my mind set challenge so I stop hurting my wife.

Thank you

• HI Mouse2, great advice, weve been I've been through lots of NT councilors, issue is they bought into my mind set and understanding of the world, and went main stream , that if a man goes to work then his wife must support him, they didnt of didnt have success challenging my thinking.

That's why im here to get my mind set challenge so I stop hurting my wife.

Thank you

Children
No Data