How many meltdowns a week?

Hi

So I average about 1/2 meltdowns a week. How about you guys?

I can kind of recognise when I am about to fall down the rabbit hole.  I try to isolate myself and then start to stim.

Also my meltdown cycle is; anxiety, frustration/anger, despair then a feeling of emptiness for a few days.

Parents
  • I don't have proper meltdowns very often. I tend to either get really upset and shouty or completely shut down when this happens. I do get easily frustrated regularly but I can generally control this as long as I can have some time alone. Anxiety is just a regular for me at the moment though, that I feel most days. I do come home from work and just slump though. I don't function well in the evenings.

• Yeah me too, it's starting to worry me - I only work part-time but I'm always either working or slumped and shut down recovering from working Disappointed

• It's hard isn't it. I really like my job (most of the time) and I hate when I'm off work, it messes up my routine completely so I wouldn't want to stop working but at the moment I do feel like it's taking everything out of me. Things like housework are a real struggle.

• It's hard isn't it. I really like my job (most of the time) and I hate when I'm off work, it messes up my routine completely so I wouldn't want to stop working but at the moment I do feel like it's taking everything out of me. Things like housework are a real struggle.

Children
  • You won’t if you think you can’t, but if you set your mind to it, if you allow yourself to truly know that it’s more than a possibility, because in reality, it is, then simply let it go and allow it to come to you. Don’t block it coming. One way or another, you’ll have a cleaner. If you don’t believe me, try it. 

Don’t ever live to your income level, raise your income to your lifestyle level, raise it up. It’s easier to do than you think but you’ve got to actually want it, and believe it’s possible, before you can achieve it. 

• This would massively help me and is something I've considered. But I have a limited income and already stretch my money to the max. I wouldn't be able to pay a cleaner regularly. 

• Can’t you get somebody else to do the housework? Such as pay a cleaner? I always have a cleaner when I work, I couldn’t do both, and even when I haven’t worked, where I’ve had times where I’ve had a cleaner. I simply can’t do everything so I don’t try. It takes the struggle out of life.