How many meltdowns a week?

Hi

So I average about 1/2 meltdowns a week. How about you guys?

I can kind of recognise when I am about to fall down the rabbit hole.  I try to isolate myself and then start to stim.

Also my meltdown cycle is; anxiety, frustration/anger, despair then a feeling of emptiness for a few days.

Parents
  • I don't have proper meltdowns very often. I tend to either get really upset and shouty or completely shut down when this happens. I do get easily frustrated regularly but I can generally control this as long as I can have some time alone. Anxiety is just a regular for me at the moment though, that I feel most days. I do come home from work and just slump though. I don't function well in the evenings.

• I don't have proper meltdowns very often. I tend to either get really upset and shouty or completely shut down when this happens. I do get easily frustrated regularly but I can generally control this as long as I can have some time alone. Anxiety is just a regular for me at the moment though, that I feel most days. I do come home from work and just slump though. I don't function well in the evenings.

Children