Do people look at you as though they know you're odd

I notice it when I go shopping with my stepdaughter or granddaughter. That look that says "WTF have we got here then?" I sense I give off certain vibes.

Parents
  • Yes. I had this recently when I was sat in a waiting room. But if I go shopping, I move round as fast as I can so I wouldn't notice in that situation. I also get paranoid that it will happen if I walk past groups of people.

• Groups of people are the worst. My secondary school had a bridge where people would sit and hang out. To go to or from the school you had to pass those groups Neutral face

• Mine, too.  I had to cross it to go from one part of the school to the other.  It was always a horrifying journey.  Always the chance of being set upon.  Same on the bus to and from school.  Many's the time I'd stand all the way, enduring jibes, laughter, pellets and rubber bands flicked at me.

• Mine, too.  I had to cross it to go from one part of the school to the other.  It was always a horrifying journey.  Always the chance of being set upon.  Same on the bus to and from school.  Many's the time I'd stand all the way, enduring jibes, laughter, pellets and rubber bands flicked at me.

Children
No Data