Instagram, snapchat, twitter, fb

Hi.

I was briefly on Fb and twitter and found it intensely boring.  I found I had very little to post on there and few friends, followers etc.

Is anyone on these things and enjoy?

Perhaps I am doing it wrong?

Parents
  • So many little windows with flashing little pictures are awful. And yep, lack of friends in there makes it kinda pointless to me. But I noticed that people mostly use it to show off. I don’t do it and for me it’s boring and vain. Waste of time, when I can dive deep into my world and do something creative or read some book. Once I met a former colleague in the town and she asked me if I’m a victim of domestic violence and if I’m not allowed to have a social media account. I was shocked and laughed. I’m thriving without these things. I enjoy only here and I can say YouTube is also useful for me, although annoying with ads and it’s also kinda too much, but they have some good resources to watch and music to listen. 

• So many little windows with flashing little pictures are awful. And yep, lack of friends in there makes it kinda pointless to me. But I noticed that people mostly use it to show off. I don’t do it and for me it’s boring and vain. Waste of time, when I can dive deep into my world and do something creative or read some book. Once I met a former colleague in the town and she asked me if I’m a victim of domestic violence and if I’m not allowed to have a social media account. I was shocked and laughed. I’m thriving without these things. I enjoy only here and I can say YouTube is also useful for me, although annoying with ads and it’s also kinda too much, but they have some good resources to watch and music to listen. 

Children
  • Hey there Alienatedhuman........you can watch Youtube videos via duckduckgo and 90% of the ads will not be present.  I watch almost everything (video wise) via Duckduckgo rather than Youtube because I cannot abide the endless ads therein.

In case you don't know, Duckduckgo.com is a search engine like Google - so simply type in the search for the video you want and click on the "videos" filter.  When you find the video you want, a pop-up window will appear saying "Watch here or on Youtube" = you know which option to pick.

I hope this may save you some valuable minutes of your life !