Have you got a favourite mug?

Have you got a favourite mug? This is one of mine.

• Bought for my mathematician daughter but kept for myself (bit selfish!)
  • I love numbers but get maths anxiety (so full of contradictions!) 
  • My ginger 'fresh' tea is 2 years out of date (frugal streak!) 

Do share your favourite mug - photo or description - I find mugs fascinating 

Parents
  • i bought some burger king cafe cups because i liked the bright colours red blue green and yellow i hung them on hooks under the cupboard but i had to buy another 4 so it was equal so now it goes R B G Y Y G B R but then i had to buy another 4 just in case i broke one then i became paranoid using them would increase the chance of breaking them so they hang there just for show and i bought another 4 plain red mugs from wilko but they're just for guests so i bought a nice mug just for me so yeah that's my mug story which also includes numerous other items like cutlery and pans and tupperware its an OCD nightmare

• I really like the sound of this colour sequence of mugs and I can understand why you want to avoid breakages. I often buy duplicates of things I really like. Having read your post I am thinking about trying to create a mug rainbow. R O Y G B I V 

• i had to arrange mine as per chas and dave snooker loopy song.. spot the red and screw back for the YELLOW GREEN brown BLUE pink and black lol

Reply Children
No Data